Wednesday, October 31, 2012

15th DAY

USING MY DAUGHTERS COMPUTER, Had to leave the mountains because of blackouts.  praying for people who are experiencing Sandy.  We'll be back with the next days blog soon.  Love & Light, Ayesha






here it is again for the late comers

PRAYER FOR UNEXPECTED MONEY

I dwell in the midst of infinite abundance. The abundance of God is my
infinite source.  The River of Life, never stops flowing.  It flows through
me into lavish expression.  Good comes to me through unexpected avenues.
God Blesses me in myriad ways.  I now open my mind to receive my good.
Nothing is too good to be true.
Nothing is too wonderful to happen.
With God as my source, nothing amazes me.
I give freely and fearlessly into life and life gives
back to me with fabulous increases of abundance.
Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways.
God provides for me in wondrous ways...and so it is!

Remember to say this prayer with gusto, with energy, in other words say it like you really mean it and believe it.  Sometimes when we memorize prayers we end of saying
them in a monotone or robotic way.  But I'm telling you the way to release the powerful energy of this prayer is to say it in an excited and uplifting way.  It's so easy to say the negatives with gusto.  When we're angry at someone, or some organization or feel we've been victimized by life. 

LISTEN, LISTEN!

I listen to people all the time.  Maybe that's because people call me, especially when there's an emergency or something has gone wrong.  I listen to the timbre of their voice as they explain the problem.  Wowee!  Tell a man or woman whose angry with a relative to do the forgiveness work and they get indignant, the volume in their voice increases as they try to explain why the the person they're angry with is wrong.  They act as if we hadn't been on the phone for over two hours, or maybe they think I didn't hear them when they told me this too long story about how wrong the other person was.  OK, I'm applying for sainthood, because could you believe some of these people are telling me a story I've heard numerous times before.  They are stuck, like a warped vinyl record, looping over and over again.  It makes me kinda sorta understand it when Iyanla VanSant raises her voice and says "it's time to put your big girl panties on, or let's call a thing a thing".  One of my daughters hates that and thinks Iyanla is too ghetto (laughing).  But I get it!  Listening to people isn't a easy thing to do.  But then I catch myself and think I signed up for this when I decided to be of service to The Most High.  But then these same people seem to turn into a little mouse when they're repeating a positive mantra, no energy, low volume.

SPIRITUAL ALIGNMENT

In astrology we're made aware of the spiritual alignment of all the signs and planets.
Back in the day when I first began to study astrology, I wondered why the Moon, planet of emotions, came before Mercury, planet of communications.  They the light bulb went on, first we have to feel it and then we speak it, or write it.  We are affected by the Moon, especially when it's New or Full.  The Full Moon has an effect on the tides of the ocean.  When the Moon is Full we have high tide.  Even though people who study science pooh pooh astrology, weather people have been blaming the intensity of Hurricane Sandy on the Full Moon. (aha!).  So again, invoke emotions as you say this prayer and the energy will settle deeply into your subconscious mind. One teacher constantly reminded us that people may not remember what you said, but they will remember how your words made them feel.  The reason why we say music is a universal force is that music touches the emotional centers in our bodies.
You might want to try using the meditation music to pull up your emotions as you say this prayer.  Or just think about the last time you were really angry or feeling disrespected by someone and remember the energy that came up in you as you repeated your story to a good friend.  It's all energy, and your finances will improve in direct ratio to the energy you put in it and the energy that you use while saying it.
Meditate with us at 8:00pm.  THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  LIVE LARGE, CHOOSE COURAGEOUSLY AND LOVE WITHOUT LIMITS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.