Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DAY NINE

WITH GOD AS MY SOURCE, NOTHING AMAZES ME

If someone had told me nine days ago that I would be still finding the time to write these blogs I would have said "you must be dreaming".  Since the beginning of this year my schedule has been very busy and sometimes chaotic.  It seems that interruptions to my schedule was happening on a regular basis.  There has been one emergency after another and it seemed when someone, especially in the family got sick, had an accident or some other unforeseen calamity I'd get a text or email or my phone would ring.  I've heard similar stories from others as this year has flown by in a sorta cosmic hyperspeed.  Thankfully I've been trained to deliberately stop to make the connection with my Higher Self before I took action.  Some call the Higher Self, the Universal Force, God, The Creator, Yahweh, Jehovah. But what ever you call the Divine Energy that controls the motion of the planets and life on this planet, there's always a time to make that connection and to see ourselves at one with it. 

WE NEED TO BE ONE WITH THE ONE

Personally, I don't like to argue beliefs or get into discussions with religious fanatics who quote their Holy Book to prove what they believe is true.  One thing we can agree on is that there is a Divine Energy or Force that is inside of us and outside of us, and I don't think it matters to that Force what you call it.  However what this line in the prayer is saying is that when you are connected to God, then nothing should amaze you.  When you are connected with The One all things are possible. 

50 CENT HAD IT RIGHT

I saw an interview with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson on OWN tv that was right on the money (pun intended).  He said that when he gets on a plane he prays before they take off.  He said further that he used to pray, then worry every time the plane went through turbulence, but now he doesn't do that anymore. "Don't pray, then worry" was his message.  I think we'd all agree that we're on this 30 day mission for the purpose of balancing our finances.  Some of us are saying the prayer every day and have begun to see results.  While others are saying the prayer and still worrying about their financial situation.  But I agree with 50 Cent.  Don't pray then worry.  When you do that you're sending cross signals to your subconscious mind...'I believe", "I don't believe".  In order for this prayer to work in your favor you have to be singleminded in your beliefs.  You have to believe that something amazing can happen for you. You have to believe that abundance is possible for you.  You have to believe that you dwell in the midst of Infinite abundance and that the abundance of God is your Infinite Source. 

PROOF IN THE PUDDING

The state of your finances right now is the example of your belief.  Or as my teacher would say "The proof is in the pudding".  If you're broke and worried about money then you're not following the spiritual laws about money.  You can play victim if you want to, or you can blame it on Obama (smile).  But if you want to change your finances you're going to have to change your thinking and change what you're saying about money, or other people's money.  Your relationship with money has to change if you want to attract more money.  Every rich person I know has a good relationship with his or her money.  Even when they lose a job, or their finances are low, they have this belief that it will soon right itself, that they'll get another job, or they will pull out of the temporary situation that they're in.  I used to envy rich people because it seemed they must be living under a lucky star.  That was before I became an astrologer and realized there is no such thing as a "lucky star".  There is no sign in the Zodiac that is destined to be rich.  It seems that the cosmos is an equal opportunity provider, and that people who are rich are operating under the same spiritual laws as you and I.  I'm not saying that all rich people have good intentions, because surely some of them have done things to get money that they'll have to pay for in the end.  However there are rich people who are living in accordance with spiritual laws and they are enjoying a life of financial freedom.  Spiritually speaking when you and I have abundance, everyone around us will benefit.  Raising our level of prosperity means that we're able to help spread the joy around, and the energy of prosperity and abundance moves out into the world.  It is our spiritual duty to be prosperous.  Hang in there and keep the faith.  Meditate with us at 8:00pm and use your active imagination to "see" in your minds eye, abundance, prosperity and the numbers going up in your bank account. 
Thought for the day:  GOD IS THE SOURCE OF MY SUPPLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.