Friday, October 26, 2012

11TH DAY

AND LIFE GIVES BACK TO ME WITH FABULOUS INCREASE OF ABUNDANCE

Of course the first part of this line in connected to the second part: I GIVE FREELY AND FEARLESSLY INTO LIFE AND LIFE GIVES BACK TO ME WITH FABULOUS INCREASE OF ABUNDANCE.

That's everything in the line. What you give freely and without fear always comes back with fabulous increase.  i've played around with the lines in this prayer and sometimes I say: I SAY "LOVINGLY" AS OPPOSED TO "FEARLESSLY"...both work because love is the absence of fear. 

TITHING IS A NECESSARY ACTIVITY

I  believe that the above line in the prayer is talking about tithing, and spiritual financial gurus always emphasize the importance of tithing.  Basically it's supposed to be ten per cent of your income, but the neat thing is you get back in direct proportion to what you give.  If you fudge about how much its a clear sign that somewhere in your consciousness your stuck in the belief of lack and limitation, not enoughness and fear.  Edwene Gaines, a spiritual metaphysician, gave a workshop at Agape Spiritual Center last year where she outlined the 4 things you had to do to increase your finances.  1st on the list was Tithing.  Of course there was resistance from the attendees as they asked "can I do 5 per cent", or "I'm unemployed can I wait until I find a good job?"  Edwene is a funny lady and she dealt with those types of questions directly.  " you want to make a bargain with God?"  "does God only give you 5 percent?"  Finally she became annoyed and said "come on people this is not rocket science, it's easy, like Dora The Explorer".  You can see the video on Agape. It's archived under Prosperity Workshop.  I laughed when I watched it because the questions that others asked (resistance) were the same ones I asked years ago when someone told me I should Tithe.  We call that resistance. Resistance becomes another block to our financial success.  Edwene shared her pesonal story about being a single mother who was broke and down on her luck.  She explained that after she started tithing 10 per cent of her income, her finances increased. 

ARGUE FOR YOUR LIMITATIONS AND THEY'RE YOURS

i think it was Florence Scovil Shinn, the author of "The Game of Life", "The Power of The Spoken Word" and "Your Word is Your Wand" who said "argue for your limitation and they're yours".  When I'm doing the healing work people who want a healing but who also have a core belief in doctors and meds, resist the healing because they're unwilling to change their negative thinking.  They want to tell me of how bad things are and how their particular ailment is incurable, or that their doctor said it was the worst case ever seen.  Of course that's the ego talking.  I'm not surprised when someone tells me that their doctor is the best, because it happens all the time and it is the ego talking.  Rev. Michael Beckwith describes doctors as "minor deities (MD's). What I do know that in the area of health and money people get stuck in their self limiting beliefs, and one is tied to the other.

YOUR HEALTH  IS YOUR WEALTH

There are many times that I counsel people who are experiencing a health problem and I can trace it back to a situation connected to money.  Either they got fired from a job, or started a business that failed, or they felt over burdened with financial responsibilities.  The bottom line is that if you're anxious, worried or upset about money, saying or thinking negative things on a daily basis the cells in your body are affected in negative ways and your health will suffer.  So it behooves all of us to stay positive, memorize and say the prayer daily and let go of the limitations in your mind.

FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT

Even if you are skeptical or only partly believing that you can change your circumstances financially by changing your mind, your thoughts and words, try pretending that you have everything you need and that money is not a problem. When we meditate and recite the prayer we use our imagination to "see" ourselves enjoying life, maybe on a cruise ship, or a sunny beach, or just writing out a big check, or receiving one in the mail.  We allow ourselves to feel it deep in our bones.  How will you feel when your finances increase to a level where you don't even have to think about money?  A spiritual teacher once told me to fake it until I made it.  He guaranteed that sooner than later the fake would become real.  Of course saying positive affirmations can help with this, i.e. "I always have everything I need" "money comes to me easily and frequently", "I am the rich child of a rich father".  Stay with it, start to tithe on a regular basis and watch your money grow.  Bob Proctor the millionaire life coach is offering free e books on how to expand and grow our finances. He suggests that you read these books every day so that they go deeply into our subconscious mind.  Getting advice from a rich man who used to be poor is priceless. I tried to share the links but kept getting a error message.  If you're interested just Google Bob Proctor and go to his site for the e-books.  Join us in meditation tonight at 8:00pm  THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  WHAT I GIVE FREELY ALWAYS COMES BACK TO ME WITH FABULOUS INCREASE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.