Monday, October 22, 2012

DAY EIGHT


NOTHING IS TOO WONDERFUL TO HAPPEN

We've been at this for 8 days now, and nothing is too wonderful to happen.  When I was asked to do this, I prayed that the time would open up for me to do it.  We're told that new habits can be started if we do the activity for at least 21 days.  So hang in there as we intend to do this for 30 days.  What we're trying to do is to remove the blocks that may be affecting the flow of money.  We were taught that if there is lack and limitation anywhere in our life, that we are subconsciously causing it.  We're not into blaming or shaming ourselves or others because as the saying goes "If you knew better you'd do better", and "nothing is too wonderful to happen". 

LET YOUR IMAGINATION SOAR

Besides changing our thoughts and words, we must change the images in our minds.
The last two words of the prayer "Nothing is too good to be true" and "nothing is too wonderful to happen" encourages us to let our imagination soar.  What is the dream that you have for yourself in regard to finances.  We often hear that having enough money gives us the freedom to do what we want to do, when we want to do it.  Financial freedom also means being able to help someone in our lives when it's needed.  Financial teachers and gurus tell us that we're meant to be financially successful and when we are we can be more useful to God.  I just received an email
from the mind movies people and this was at the beginning of the text:

"It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept

anything but the best, you very often get it."

–William Somerset Maugham   The email goes on to say that "no pain, no gain" is a limiting belief.  They make it sound easy by further telling us that if our mind can perceive it (or imagine it) we can achieve it.  That attracting money and financial freedom should be effortless.  If you're having trouble believing it then check your core beliefs and the stories from your past.  What are you holding on to that keeps you stuck in lack or limitation?  Do you really believe that "nothing is too wonderful to happen?"  If this is true, the sky is the limit and you can effortlessly move beyond your present circumstances and begin to live a life of financial freedom.  If you truly believe that "nothing is too wonderful to happen", then you should be joyful as your deepest desires begin to manifest.  It's not about struggling or approaching this concept with clenched fists or tight jaws. Just let your imagination take you to where you want to be.  Case in point:   Two years ago as I was shoveling snow from my walk, the idea came to me that the next year I would love to be on a cruise to the Carribean Islands.  Thinking about warm weather, palm trees and pristine blue waters helped to make the shoveling easier.  I changed my energy by thinking and imagining that I was on a cruise ship with a balcony watching the sun come up and the sun go down.  You might say that I was day dreaming, an activity that I used to be scolded for by my elementary teachers.  But the following year I was gifted with a trip to Grenada by a group of loving people who asked me to teach workshops on board ship and another one in Grenada.  As I was preparing to go to the airport that following year, I remembered the temporary daydream I had while shoveling snow.  My "daydream" had come true.  My payment for conducting the workshops was the free trip.  Now I'm realizing that where I need to work is to collapse the time in between the fantasy and the reality.  I realize that when I focused on the day dream I had sad to myself "next year when it snows", and the subconscious mind heard me.  I also realized that in the past when I heard miracle stories like the one I was experiencing, I would inwardly say to myself "these things never happen to me" or "I wonder if that person is embellishing the truth".  The non belief that miracles could happen for me was removed when I demonstrated a wonderful vacation with ease.   
NOWS THE TIME TO GET BUSY
 
Nows the time to get busy, use your imagination to "see" in your minds eye the wonderful things that you want in your life.  Have fun with it and try not to put the delay in it ("in two years).  How about just allowing it to happen at the right time and forget about linear time.  There should be no struggle when you're day dreaming about your life.  Remember when you were a child and day dreaming was fun and enjoyable?  Well that's the energy that you need to put into this project.  "Nothing is too wonderful to happen".  Keep this line of the prayer in your mind all day.  Even if you feel stuck in a meaningless job, or stuck in a financial situation that seems to be keeping you worried and depressed.  Know that it is possible to rise above your present situation, and eliminate the negative thoughts that say it isn't true.  Nothing is too wonderful to happen. Believe it, conceive it and open up to receive it. 
Thought for the day "The sky is the limit"  Meditate with us at 8:00pm, but keep memorizing and saying the prayer endlessly.  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this again! You are amazingly talented, graceful, blessed and highly favored :). I am enjoying this project so much and I know that this prayer will stay with me forever as how the robe of light prayer as helped me since you introduced it to me years ago. Thank you for helping all of us because we need it and needed you to help break it down piece by piece. The work and tools you've provided us all with are beyond measure. I really can't explain how helpful this all is and what a movement it's become. Thank you thank you thank you :) and I pray all of your day dreams and fantasies for your life come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support. I'm still getting emails asking how to sign up for the blog. Don't know why folks are having so many problems doing it. Do you have any suggestions?Maybe I'm not clear in my instructions, but it seems that you've mastered the technology. Please share.

      Delete
  2. I am so grateful that you are offering this wonderful workshop. Your articles are so wonderfully inspiring and enjoyable to read. The insights you share with us are so inspiring they cause me to look at incidents in my life where the universe has gifted me with the help I needed always at the right time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.