Sunday, October 14, 2012

NEW MOON IN LIBRA - MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2012

The New Moon will be in Libra, the sign that says "I Balance", on Monday, October 15, 2012.  New Moons are always good times to start new projects so I'm asking you to join me in a new project that is designed to increase your finances. 
HEALING OUR FINANCES REVISITED

For the next 30 days, from New Moon in Libra to the next New Moon, which is a Solar Eclipse in Scorpio on November 13th, 2012, we're going to concentrate on a prayer for finances that we've used before in our group activity "Healing Our Finances".  I've been hearing stories from people who are experiencing lack or limitation with regard to money.  I know from experience that if we collectively pray the following prayer on a daily level, we can change our financial situations in meaningful ways.  In the past we've done this for 21 days, but now we'll be doing it for 30 days.  So for the next 30 days we'll be saying the prayer each day, and every time we are tempted to think or say negative things about our money. 

MEMORIZE THIS PRAYER

" I DWELL IN THE MIDST OF INFINITE ABUNDANCE, THE ABUNDANCE OF GOD IS MY INFINITE SOURCE.  THE RIVER OF LIFE NEVER STOPS FLOWING. IT FLOWS THROUGH ME INTO LAVISH EXPRESSION.  GOOD COMES TO ME THROUGH UNEXPECTED AVENUES.  GOD WORKS IN MYRIAD WAYS TO BLESS ME. I NOW OPEN MY MIND TO RECEIVE MY GOOD.  NOTHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. NOTHING IS TOO WONDERFUL TO HAPPEN. WITH GOD AS MY SOURCE NOTHING AMAZES ME.  I GIVE FREELY AND FEARLESSLY INTO LIFE AND LIFE GIVES BACK TO ME IN FABULOUS INCREASES OF ABUNDANCE.  BLESSINGS COME IN EXPECTED AND UNEXPECTED WAYS.  GOD PROVIDES FOR ME IN WONDROUS WAYS AND I AM GRATEFUL.  AND SO IT IS!

This prayer was given to my late husband by a good friend and he passed it on to me.  For years the prayer was in a pile of papers on my desk, probably because I didn't believe that saying a prayer could make any difference in my bank account.  Then one day while cleaning up my desk I found the prayer again and decided to memorize it.  I was blown away at how fast "unexpected" money came my way as I focused on the prayer.  I decided to share the prayer with the people in my address book and created a group entitled "Healing Our Finances".  The feedback that I received while doing the 21 day money project, literally blew my mind.  Now we've been asked to do it again, but this time we're going to be posting on this blog as opposed to sending individual messages. And this time we're going to be doing it for 30 days.  The idea of this prayer is to open our minds to the flow of abundance and to give thanks for the blessings that are already here.  We don't believe in begging and petitioning a reluctant God to give us what we need.  But we do know that we have to create a receptive mind to receive and acknowledge our blessings.  Rev. Michael Beckwith consistently tells us to detach from the group mind thinking of lack and limitation.  On any given day we can hear the negative thoughts about money "there's never enough to go around", "food prices are too high". "gas prices are too high" "I can't afford to (fill in the blank)". 

CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR FINANCES

For the next 30 days, as you memorize and say the prayer, monitor your thinking and go on a mental fast from saying negative things about money.  I've learned to stop getting upset when I looked at the balance in my checking account and consciously changed the energy by blessing what was there.  I also learned to keep a gratitude journal and wrote down 5 things a day that I was thankful for.  I also learned to tithe money to people or organizations that helped me on a spiritual level (go Agape!).  Edwene Gaines also taught me that forgiveness was the key to being in the flow of money. So, if you want to change and heal your finances you're going to have to work on your thoughts and attitudes.  Neuro scientists say that we think about 50,000 thoughts a day.  Deepak Chopra says that most of us are thinking the same negative thoughts that we did yesterday.  So we're encouraging you to get out of the loop and try to make most of your thoughts center around what you want, not what you don't want.  Make a commitment and join me in this adventure that promises to heal your finances in positive ways.  Let's do this!  Love, Light and Bright Financial Blessings, Ayesha

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Ayesha! I'm in and as always, right on time!!! Sonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll start with Day One, tomorrow...its going to be a fun ride :o)

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I'm on too! Bless you. I'll be looking forward to the adjustment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Ayesha,

    I am in also and love this connection.

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recall you offering this healing a few years ago and since then I have made the prayer for finances as a daily affirmation. Some days the entire prayer others just a line or two. Each phrase has its own meaning; and to meditate on each brings so many rewards. My favorite phrase is "I give freely and fearlessly into life and life gives it back to me in fabulous increases of abundance". Thank you again Ayesha! You're the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have committed the prayer to memory and use it, especially when hearing the doom and gloom news about money. It say your favorite phrase when I'm tithing or sharing money with someone...it's excellent.

      Delete

I love hearing from you.