Sunday, October 28, 2012

FULL MOON IN TAURUS - MONDAY OCTOBER 29, 2012


BELOVEDS, the Full Moon will be in Taurus (the ultimate money sign) on Monday, October 29th. Usually I would send you to my blog to get the interpretation, but as some of you know, we're doing a prosperity event, designed to heal our finances on my blog:

ayeshagrice.blogspot.com Some of you have written me to say you're having trouble signing up for the blog. But here's what I do to access the day's message. I go to Google, type in my name, and the address for the blog comes up. Then I click on my name and I can see the latest message. Hopefully, if you're determined to receive the prayer and the daily messages you'll find the way to do it.

There's also a link to the group that appears at the bottom of the day's messages.



BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST





Now so far this Full Moon has been intense with stories about children being murdered and stories about a storm coming up the East Coast. Already in my community there have been warnings to stock up on food, candles and to gas up our cars. Weather forecasters are doing double duty with storm stories that have reached national news. I'm reminded of the advice given to me by my teachers "it's not what's happening but your reaction to it that matters." So be prepared. In this day and time we need to stay in a state of preparation so we can deal with any crisis. I learned to keep stocked up with candles and coleman lamps when I first moved to the mountains. I also always keep my gas gauge on full, because I learned to do that in emergency preparedness classes. I also have an emergency kit in my truck, and drive with my cell phone...just in case. But after that, there's nothing you can do about the weather, but to flow with it.

WATCH YOUR EMOTIONS (MOON)



Even though the actual Full Moon isn't going to happen until Monday, we are feeling the waxing energy from it. The Moon represents emotions in astrology. So it's time to monitor your emotions and channel them in positive ways. Some of my friends have invited me to a storm watching party this weekend. We're going to meditate, barbeque and watch spiritual movies until the power goes off...or should I say "if the power goes out". With all of their electronic equipment, weather people still don't know what this storm is going to do. However if you're psychic sensitive you might be feeling the collective emotions of the people who've already felt the results of the Hurricane. If you feel anxious, or suddenly get hit with a wave of sadness, ask yourself "who does this belong too ?" You're probably tapping into the group mind and need to clarify if what you're feeling is really about you.



As for the people who are on the blog, continue to focus on the prosperity prayer and use the build up of emotional energy for your benefit. Ancients knew this and would catch the energy and use it to focus on a desired result. You can become the Divine Alchemist turning lead into gold. The choice is yours. Choose to focus on what you want and to eliminate fear thoughts and you will become a stronger practitioner, a source of good.



When watching the news lately, I've been in prayer mode, sending out blessings to people who are in pain or who are experiencing things too horrible to think about. I empathize and sympathize with people are are experiencing hard times, mothers who've lost their children are especially at the top of my list. Being a mother I can just imagine how it would feel to lose a child.





OBAMA CAN WIN!

I've also be quieting down fear thoughts that Obama is going to lose the election. Sensitive people are so easily hypnotized by the media. When will we ever learn? We don't own the media (well Oprah does), but for most of us, we're being fed by a media that really doesn't have our interests at heart. The media is owned by the 1 per cent of people who make it their business to keep the status quo. I'd much rather watch Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, that tells more truth then all the major media combined. I'm also keeping Obama and his family in my prayers, while also working on the campaign this weekend. They say the election is too close to call. I've heard that from media, from astrologers, numerologists, psychics, etc. etc. There is a strong push from the right. They have more money and thus more power, but there's a little song in the beginning piano book called "money can't buy you everything". I'm praying that there are enough good people in this country who will see through the lies and deceit perpetrated by Romney and Ryan...two master liars, a Pisces and a Gemini. Pisces is probably the most deceitful sign in the Zodiac, because they first deceive themselves and then others. Pisces is the only sign that I believe can pass a lie detector test even though they're lieing. That's because they will keep repeating the lie until they totally believe it. This isn't all Pisces People, because there are Pisceans who are dealing on a high spiritual level and connected to the truth. But, Romney isn't one of them (smile). i do believe that the Truth will come to the surface, that people will get passed their biases, their racism and elect Obama for a 2nd term. Obama can win and we need to use the extra energy from the Full Moon to help him win. HIs win will be a win for all the little people who think they don't have any power.



LOOK AT THEM!



Last month I blogged on the election and simply asked people to look at the candidates...forget about the rhetoric, turn down the sound and look at them. When I look at Romney, I wonder if he had his unibrow removed permanently or if he has to shave it off daily? When he smiles I think about what a healer said about being smiled at by someone who is devious "when they smile at you and they're saying something positive, why is it I feel I've been slimed?" Correctly. It is slimey, false, practiced and calculated. Also when watching his body movements, he's a stiff, not fluid, and out of rhythm with the universe which is fluid and flowing. Now look at Obama, his bodily movements tells it all, he is self confident, fluid in motion, and has a genuine warm smile. If you think he's not Black enough, just watch him run down the stairs of Air Force I.



NOT TELLING YOU WHO TO VOTE FOR (HONESTLY)



i've also received emails from people telling me they were confused...an interesting premise. If you're still confused and haven't figured it out all by yourself, if you haven't been able to just look at all the candidates and get a "hit" from your angels and guides...then God help you. I'm thinking this election is more than just an election for president of the United States...there's a fight going on a leveraging in the universe between the forces of good and forces of evil. I was surprised one day when listening to an audio of a healer who was talking about love. Love is an energy, love it real, love has compassion and empathy and love is the strongest power in the universe. He then went on to say that there's a party in Washington, DC that is devoid of compassion or empathy, He said "these people are fearful that they might have to write the check for people in need". Of course I immediately thought of Romney and the Republican Party. These people have made it clear that they are here to protect their own interests and to keep the status quo, survival for the richest. Now if you don't get it...then maybe you're a part of the 1 percent, a milionaire or billionaire.

Tap into your inner mind, your guides or angels and see what comes up for you. As for me, I'm moving forward, not back to the old policies that got us into trouble in the first place. (getting off my soap box now)...Love & Light, Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.