Saturday, November 10, 2012

DAY 24

Today I embrace the potential to be, do and have everything I can dream.  That's from today's 21 day challenge with Deepak Chopra.  The idea of dreaming brings into play the imagination.  Do you ever think about your potential.  Do you ever visualize being financially wealthy and free of worry about money?  Well, this is my intention for this whole series, to achieve financial freedom, to be able to write the check whenever the situation calls for it.  As we move closer and closer to the end of this year, the realization has set in that the veils between the planes are getting thinner and our prays seem to be answered more quickly.  We feel the presence of angels and guides working for us and beside us.  The test is to stay focused and to keep the faith.  No matter what is going on in your life now, keep the vision and keep on going.

DRAMA IN MY LIFE

I share on a personal level to let people know that my life is the same as yours, in one way or another.  Now after the drama of Hurricane Sandy, being displaced, having to spend more money than I had planned to spend, i.e. on transportation, and food lost in my fridge, another situation has come forth causing me to have to walk my talk and be the example of what I teach.  It suddenly became apparent, yesterday, late afternoon, that one of my daughters is in need of an attorney.  Having worked for 20 years in the field of law, I know what this means from a financial perspective.  Attorneys charge high fees for the work they do, and staying positive here, they deserve it.  So as I emailed friends and made telephone calls trying to determine which attorney to hire, I had to stay consistent with my financial prayers, which do keep me calm and expectant of all good.  One side of me says "there's nothing too good to be true".  The other side says "where are we going to get the money to pay an attorney?" The bottom line is this was a test to stop the chattering monkey (rational mind) from taking over and insinuating the worst case scenario.   My prosperity and abundance is in having good friends who support me and my family and who always wish for us what they wish for themselves.   

PLEASE KEEP US IN PRAYER

I believe in the power of collective prayer..."where two or three are gathered..." so please prayer for me and my family. If you don't know what to pray, just pray that the Truth reveal itself, and see the Light surrounding all of us.  I look at this program as our opportunity to download new software into our subconscious minds.  This happens with focus and repetition.  When you download a new program you have to shut the computer off...that means to go within, be still and quiet, say the prayer (do the download) then turn the computer back on.  Sometimes when installing a new program its advisable to uninstall the old program so the new one will work better.  So we're uninstalling the old program of  fear thoughts, the negative thoughts of being broke or not having enough and replacing it with a new program that says "there's nothing too good to be true".  "There's nothing too wonderful to happen".  It's all good.  Love & Light, Ayesha THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  I have everything I need for my work and fulfillment.  And so it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.