Sunday, November 4, 2012

DAY 18

Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it.  Did I wish for this? A sudden disruption in my daily schedule, and spending more time with my children? Well, kinda sorta.  I remember the last time they came up for a visit, thinking that we really don't spend enough time together, that two and a half days flew by and then I thought how much I really enjoy my children's company.  Now, the Genie who was sitting on the right side of my body said "your wish is my command".  So here I am, quietly updating my blog in my oldest daughter's dining room, on her laptop.  I've learned alot about how to operate a Mac, and over these past few days, I've learned alot about being flexible and opening my mind to receive my good.  Now there's just one more thing I have to face...I'm addicted to coffee, and there's no coffee in the kitchen, therefore I have to wait until the local restaurant opens for business so I can order out.


TRYING TO BE PATIENT

So, I woke up early this morning, because my youngest daughter has insisted that we join her in her yoga class.  OK, I've taken many yoga classes, mainly taught by spiritual people who were trying to get us to evolve and grow on the spiritual level, so I thought this would e a good idea to join her and sync up spiritually and physically.  But then I found out yesterday that it wasn't just the yoga class that we were expected to attend, but a pilates class that started two hours earlier than the yoga class.  Bottom line is we're all going to have to be up early, take our showers, walk to the subway, and  go to the yoga center to get some exercise.  Hmm, we have to exercise to get exercise? I'm just going to be patient with the whole thing, realizing that time is short on this planet and this may be a good memory that we can take with us on our journey, or  one that we'll laugh about later in life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.