Thursday, November 8, 2012

22ND DAY

We started Deepak Chopra's 21 Day Abundance meditation Monday, and the theme was appropriately designed to remind us that we do live in an abundant universe or world.  When Deepak started naming all of the examples of abundance in our world it helped me to focus on the truth of it.  We can say a thing, and then we can know a thing.  I highly suggest that you go to Chopra.Com and sign up for the 21 Day Meditation series on abundance.  It's all connected and it's all in Divine Right Order.  

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW

We do live in an abundant universe and we realize that when we consider the grains of sand on a beach or if you look up, the billions of stars in the night skies.  As above, so below.  Since I'm a stargazer I can appreciate the analogy of the stars in the night skies.  What I find so fascinating is that every time man thinks he's traveled to the edge of the universe, he only discovers there are billions of more stars out there.  They made a big deal out of the Hubble Telescope and how it had traveled further than any other man made instrument.  Through the years we kept getting reports that soon the Hubble would travel to what man perceived was the edge, and when Hubble arrived it shot back pictures of so many other stars beyond that imaginary edge.  The words endless, omnipotent, omnipresent, come to mind.  And it is all good. 

AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT

Also, when Deepak starts talking about the cells in the physical body, it's mindboggling. He says we have billions or maybe even trillions of cells in our bodies, and they are always communicating with one another.  That's absolutely amazing to me.  I think what's more amazing is that man has figured out a way to measure the cells in the body.  That someone came up with a way to even count to a trillion?  However if we consider the vastness of the world around us and then further consider the vastness of the world inside of us, we must live in an amazingly abundant world.  

THEN WHY ARE YOU BROKE?

If you believe that we live in an abundant universe, inside and outside of us, then that intellectual knowledge has got to lead to a belief that makes itself known in our everyday world.  In other words what you believe has to manifest into a real experience.  If you believe it then you can achieve it.  Guessing that's why people who are uber religious and alway spouting off about their beliefs, get on my nerves.  I want to tell them if you believe it then why doesn't your life reflect your beliefs.  Or in actuality, their lives do reflect their beliefs, exactly.  And that's the truth for all of us, those who are religious, those who are not religious, those who call themselves teachers and those who call themselves students.  

TRUTH BE TOLD

The reason why I've decided to do this work again is because I need to thoroughly digest it and put it into my subconscious mind so that I can become the example of these teachings, in a real and physical sense.  I think that on the personal level the place where I need to change is  in not valuing myself enough.  I even know when it started and further know that I have to forgive it and let it go.  If you're looking at anyone's life from the outside in, you might not be seeing the whole picture (laughing), because there are plenty of people who know me who think that I was born rich.  That would be because I've mastered the art of just going with the flow and occasionally demonstrating the spiritual laws of giving and receiving.  But I'm not Deepak Chopra rich, or Oprah Winfrey rich.  I love those two people and believe it when they say "do you", "cause no way you can ever be a better Chopra or Oprah".  On this day I'm going to connect to the abundance all around me, acknowledge it, embrace, live it and breath it, and it's It's all good.  Have a blessed and beautiful day...Love &  Light, Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.