Sunday, November 11, 2012

25TH DAY-SOLAR ECLIPSE IN SCORPIO

I'm writing this message two days before the Solar (New Moon) Eclipse in Scorpio, which happens on November 13th, 2012.  Scorpio is the opposite sign of Taurus as these two signs are 180 degrees apart and directly opposed to one another.  We can feel the energy of New Moons, especially eclipses days before they happen.  Taurus is the sign that says "I Have", it rules the 2nd House of money in the astrological chart and it has the tendency to get attached to material things.  Scorpio is the sign that says "I Desire", it rules the 8th House in the astrological chart, and is more connected to sex and power.  You never know whats really going on with Scorpio, because it is a deep water sign.  My Scorpio friends don't like the words "secretive" as they prefer the word "private".  Either way they have a tendency to play their cards close to their chest, and only the people in their inner circles really know what's going on with them.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

With the Solar (New Moon) Eclipse in Scorpio looming in the background, a story hit the news of major proportions, it seems the head of the CIA, resigned because he was caught having an affair with another woman (having been married for 37 years to the same woman).  OK, so why is that big news?  What's really going on here?  Do they want me to believe that all of a sudden this married, high profile man suddenly decided to confess he was having an affair?  Or was he outed?  This guy had the reputation of being a straight shooter, never wavering from the course and always following the rules.  It all sounded so Scorpion in nature, a secret revealed, an illicit love affair, and apology and then resignation...hmmm!  So I found the birth information of Gov. Petraeus...November 7th.  Now that all makes sense.  And it also makes sense that you and I will never know the full story cause it's eclipsed, or hidden from sight.
Solar Eclipses happen when there's a perfect alignment between the Sun and Moon, and the Moon moves to block out the light from the Sun.  In mundane astrology the Sun represents a man in power.  The Moon represents women, the public and emotions.  Certainly by the time the media keeps blowing up the story we'll all be tired of hearing it.  One of my friends who is politically astute told me that when Petraeus took over the CIA,  it was unprecedented, i.e. an army man taking over the biggest spy organization in the world (actually). She said the FBI who is always at odds with the CIA (power struggles, ego and control), and she went on to say that he had to be set up.  While she was talking I kept thinking of how many Scorpio characteristics were involved in this scandal.  There was also news that the general was supposed to testify before Congress, but now because of his resignation he's not going to be questioned.  Hmmm, again. 

TUNE IT OUT

Not going to give this story any more of my time or energy, I'm tuning out of the doom and gloom news and focusing on what we started 25 days ago.  It's a distraction, it's basically gossip, and in truth we'll never know what really is happening behind the scenes.  But what we do know is we want to change our finances, to balance them and to become free of worry about money.  Today I'm going to recite the money prayer over and over again and use this powerful eclipse energy to demonstrate my desires.  Remember Scorpio says "I Desire".  We must have a clear intention of what we want and we need to add the feeling when we're visualizing our dreams.  We need to catch the joy of receiving answers to our prayers and stay in that mindset.  Ask yourself how would it feel, if your prayers were answered today?  That's the energy we need to adopt.  What I do is I watch the livestreaming on Agape.  Last week they had a computer glitch and we were unable to see Wednesday's program.  Another friend called me up and said "it's back".  Then I'm going to do Day 6, in the Deepak Chopra 21 Day Meditation.  Just going to ingest and surround myself with positive people, programs, music and stay in a joyful attitude.  As we're leading up to the Solar Eclipse, it really does matter what attitude you take with you.  The actual eclipse on the 13th happens at 5:08 pm edt.  This is a good time to be saying the prayer or writing down your intentions.  THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  I USE THE ENERGY OF THE ECLIPSE TO FOCUS ON MY DESIRES.  Love & Light, Ayesha

4 comments:

  1. Right now every new moon feels perilous to me. This one is in my house of relationships. Ironically because of my huge loss, I have to seek a new balance with my relationships, because the one I was most invested in is gone. Now I have to seek casual friends to call, to hang out with, and to get solace from. It isn't easy and I don't like it. So here goes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Set your intentions, the answer could come in a way that you haven't considered. But surely whatever you do, do it because it makes you feel good. I met my husband after years of being alone and after I'd given up even finding a mate. It was when I was totally immersed in the prison project (teaching astrology), and we needed a guest speaker for our graduation program. We only had a few days to produce a speaker and while brainstorming in a meeting my husband's face came to mind. Hadn't seen him in a while but remembered what a nice person he was. After the urgings of the other teachers I finally called the place where he used to be (long story) and they gave me his new telephone number. Turns out that he was working in an office one floor down from our office...a miracle? Maybe it was just meant to be.

      Delete
  2. Perilous. Goos word. Truth is coming to light yet it comes with a cost. Not too many happy people. Sometimes the truth hurts but I'd rather know then be ignorant. Iim hoping that we can get thriugh this with dignity and respect for ourselves and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yourself, be the joy and happiness you want to see in the world. Some people are suffering and many more are gaining the understanding that there is a silver lining around the clouds. There is Light at the end of this experience. If we keep moving courageously forward eventually we'll understand why our souls needed the experience.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.