Wednesday, September 5, 2012

ROMNEY OR OBAMA - COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Years ago my teacher stopped a political argument amongst attendees at her annual spiritual retreat, by asking "how many of you are registered to vote?"  It seemed the people who were arguing the loudest weren't even registered to vote.  Then she said "if you're not registered to vote then you have no right to discuss the upcoming election"  Period, end!  Then she told those of us who were registered to vote to just "look at the faces  of the candidates and check how it feels, then make a decision".  Well that kind of talk used to drive the intellectuals craazy.  How can you decide who to vote for by just looking at the faces of the candidates.   Now I totally get it.  Instead of getting into long discussions or arguments over this upcoming election, I'm just going to bottom line it the way my teacher taught me to do.  No intellectual discourses, no attempts to analyze what they are saying, or not saying, I'm just going to suspend my left brain altogether, turn the sound down on the television, and LOOK AT THEIR FACES!!!!  It doesn't even matter to me that Romney and Ryan are born under the signs of Pisces and Gemini, the dual signs that sometimes have difficulty telling the truth (hahahahaha).  It doesn't even matter to me that these two politically ambitious people are being controlled by billionaires who've financed them, or the Tea Party that is out to take back their whitehouse (the nerve of them).  It doesn't matter to me that Romney has refused to disclose his taxes, that he probably played less per centage wise than the average American, or that he's a member of a religion that totally discounts Black people.  It doesn't matter to me that he's a part of a political party that supports rich people. It doesn't matter that his running mate has supported legislation that hurts senior citizens. I just looked at their faces, their body language and then looked at Barack Obama's face and body language and made my decision.  When I worked to get Obama elected the first time, I knew that it would take more than one term for him to fix the mess that was handed  to him.  I had the opportunity to shake his hand and to whisper in his ear "we're praying for you".  I saw the Light energy around his body and knew that he had angels around him.  I also argued with other astrologers who kept sending out doom and gloom messages during his first campaign.  I looked at his chart and saw how he miracously skipped through "negative" transits that made other astrologers wince. As they were calling for his defeat, I was working for his sucess. Maybe because I knew that his success would be our success.  Even as so-called experts told us he could not win, I "saw" him with his hand on the Bible taking the oath.  Maybe it was because he's a Leo with a Gemini Moon, tall, handsome, cool, courageous, intelligent. Or maybe it was the message he sent to workers on his campaign "no drama". Or maybe it was because he married a beautiful, tall woman who matched his intelligence.  Or maybe it was because I looked at his face and saw a man of God who was willing to sacrifice his time, privacy and personal money to become the 1st Black president of the United States.  For those of you who need more information on the astrology of this time, Romney is a Pisces with a Scorpio Moon and Gemini Rising.  When I look at Romney's  face I get knots in my stomach because much of him is hidden from view.  What he's hiding is too ugly to describe and I'm not going to spend too much time trying to figure it out.  From the beginning I always thought Obama would have two terms. He won last time and he will win again.  It's up to you as to whether you'll be a part of his success, or if you decide to stay home shrinking in fear.  Just look at them.  All of them and follow what your gut tells you. 

ELECTION DAY BLUES
The republicans have spent much time and money in an attempt to suppress the votes of the people they think will vote for Obama, i.e. Blacks and Hispanics.  They've put in place new election rules that will make election day a nightmare.  My grandmother said that "the devil always dances the hardest when he's being pulled off the stage".  Thanks grandmother I needed to remember that piece of wisdom.  But it's not going to work because your evil ways(karma) will rebound and come back on you.  My grandfather used to say "when you dig a hole for someone, watch that you don't fall in it". 

MERCURY RETROGRADE
Mercury planet of communications will turn retrograde on election day.  There promises to be much confusion and many people will be denied the right to vote (again).  This has happened before, when Bush ran against Gore and the election results were held up and the results were decided by the Supreme Court.  Well they're going to try it, but it's not going to work this time.  However I do think that the election results will be somehow delayed because of Mercury Retrograde. 
KEEP IT LIGHT
As I was trying to figure out if I wanted to take precious time interpreting the charts of Romney, Ryan, Obama and Biden, I got an email from an old friend. She was advising me that she was working on Obama's campaign (again).  At the end of the email she said "I'm not worried cause I'm walking on Romney".  That made me laugh some deep belly laughs.  Her comment reminded me of the days when we used to write down the names of our enemies and put them in our shoes so we could "walk on them".  My mind drifted to that time when we were determined to use our magic to deal with our enemies.  I don't even remember where we got the idea to "walk" on our enemies, but remember we did it.  That was a long time ago, before I got involved with spiritual practices or learned about Karma. We did it, we believed it could fend off evil and somehow it did work for us.  Then I remembered listening to a metayphysician who was saying you should put the name of your enemy on a piece of paper, put it in a baggie and fill it up with water and put it in the freezer.  Some of my students did that years ago when I had to testify at a trial.  I had told them that the prosecutor, hated me, and she was going to try to make me break down on the stand.  So without telling me that they were going to do this, they asked for the prosecutor's name and then smugly told me "she's not going to ask you anything".  They came to the trial and much to my amazement, when it was time for the prosecutor to cross examine me, she suddenly became tongue tied. This usually clear spoken, intelligent woman couldn't seem to get her sentences together, much to the annoyance of the judge, but amusement to my students.  She even dropped all her notes on the floor and finally said to the judge "I have no questions".  Wowee!  I asked my students what they did as we were driving home and they said "we just froze her".  Huh! What!  Now I'm not suggesting that you "Walk" on Romney or "freeze" him, as it simply won't be necessary to do these things.  He'll reap his own karma on election day, as truth and Light will prevail.  But do keep it Light, don't get so uptight about it, and whenever possible have some deep belly laughs as these people desparately tell lies, untruths and spread fear among their followers.  This is 2012 and the Light is shining brighter than ever before.  May the Light show all of us what's hidden in the darkness.  The truth will not be hidden for long.  Let's go forward...forwards always, backwards never. 

2 comments:

  1. I really love your post today. It gives me some hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some people (who've) written to me that they are still undecided about this election...too bad. But if they can look at Romney and then Obama, can't figure out why their inner voice doesn't speak to them (smile).

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.