Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FULL MOON IN VIRGO - SUNDAY, MARCH 16, 2014

MY DREAM

This is the first time in memory that I dreamed about the Full Moon.  It happened on Monday night...it was at night when I decided to go outside to look for a friend. All of a sudden the Full Moon came out and it was so bright that it made night turn into day.  I started calling my daughters to come outside to see this phenomenon and reminded them to write down ten intentions for the future in this powerful energy.  I remember I was so excited and happy to know how to use the Full Moon energy and I kept saying "Full Moon in Virgo".  When I woke up I looked at my astrological calendar to make sure the upcoming Full Moon was in Virgo and it is.

USE THE ENERGY FOR YOUR BENEFIT

Not sure what it meant but work up thinking the message was "write down ten intentions for the future".  However whatever you decide to do, whether it's meditation, prayer, writing in your journal or just taking a piece of paper to write your intentions, it's always a good idea to capture the Full Moon energy with a ritual.  We're all effected by the Full Moon, whether we know it or not. Some people seem to sleep more during the Full Moon, while others tell me they sleep less, especially if they're sleeping in a room with windows that let the Light from the Moon shine in.  Full Moons intensify feelings and emotions so we tell people "you're on your period" when the Moon is Full.  These feelings can be intensely good or intensely bad, depending on your specific situation. I've heard of African tribes that held huge celebrations, with drums and dancing during Full Moon times.  I've also attended Native American rituals when the Moon was full.  Some Native American people call the Full Moon, "Grandma". And I usually look up at a Full Moon and say "Hi Grandma".  My physical grandmother is in spirit now, and I know she's always looking out for my best interests.  

SATURDAY'S ASPECTS TO THE FULL MOON

As the Full Moon approaches, sensitive people (like me) will be feeling the energy all week. But on Saturday the Moon in Virgo will be in trine to Pluto in Capricorn and sextile (positive aspect) to Jupiter in Cancer.The trine to Pluto will inspire us to transform our emotions, while the sextile to Jupiter will bring up joy and a feeling to celebrate and give thanks for all our blessings.  Regardless of what's happening in your life now there is a cosmic opportunity to flow with the Full Moon energy and make the decision to be happy, no matter what.  If you want to attract more good in your life give thanks for what you have right now. Being happy on purpose and giving thanks is a sure way to attract more good in your life. Thanks to Pharrell Williams for putting the happy energy into the world.  He has encouraged many people to clap their hands, move their bodies "if happiness is the truth".  I love it!!! Enjoy this Full Moon in Virgo time and tap into your inner self to use it in positive ways.  Lovingly and Happily submitted by Ayesha Grice




1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see your blog back up and running :). The emails are amazing as well, anything to inspire us any way you can get it out to us is much appreciated! I usually post the emails on our family page for those that aren't apart of your email listing, but now they have a direct link. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.