Wednesday, March 26, 2014

BLUE MOON IN ARIES SUNDAY MARCH 30

Technically, the term Blue Moon is used when there are two Full Moons in one month.  But we've decided to stretch a little and call this 2nd New Moon in March a "Blue Moon".  There was a New Moon in Pisces on March 1st, and a New Moon in Aries on March 30th.  New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon are in the same sign and it's typically the time to start new projects or to renew goals or commitments started in the past.  

THEY CAN WORK TOGETHER

So what does it mean that the month of March has two New Moons? And better yet, how can we use them in productive ways? The New Moon in Pisces, the most spiritual sign in the  Zodiac was an opportunity to connect with the spiritual side of life. Pisces says "I Believe"and the New Moon in that sign inspired us to be what we say we believe. It was time to begin a spiritual practice of regular prayer and/or meditation, or to get serious about raising our level of consciousness.  Then the New Moon in Aries, the sign that says "I Am" inspires us to take action move ahead fearlessly towards our goals.  I've often said to so called spiritual people, "I don't care what your religion is because I watch how your religion causes you to treat me."  I really dislike the religionists who are holy on Sundays and not so much on other days (smile). I even wrote a song on the subject called, "Praising the Lord and Acting like the Devil" ... "you think cause you go church on Sunday, that's what makes a Christian out of you, but going to church doesn't make you any better, cause it doesn't change the things that you do"...
I digress...New Moon in Aries is a good time to get up, get active, start that work out program and to start that project that's been roaming around in your head. 

THE NEWS, THE BLUES, WHATEVER

Been mainly watching children's programming lately, but friends and relatives keep me informed about what's going on in the world. A plane with hundreds of people on board suddenly disappearing into thin air...an explosion in Harlem killing lots of people, a mudslide in Washington swallowing up homes and cars and killing many people, the political uprisings in the Ukraine... And all I can say is we're living in the shift and many souls are moving on to the next dimension.  However there are planetary aspects that speak to these calamities, i.e. Uranus in Aries, squaring Pluto in Capricorn, and retrograde Mars slowly moving into position to ignite the fire.  Next month, Mars will be in close proximity of the Uranus/Pluto square so stay tuned as we take a break for commercial.  Not saying that these recent events are not heart wrenching, especially for the people who've lost loved ones. What I am saying is the news media is in full hyper mode and when they don't have new footage they simply show the same stuff, over and over again.  Thanks to modern technology we can be there in seconds.   

TIME OUT
When my 5 year old great granddaughter came to live with me, my television habits changed considerably.  Instead of sitting down glued to CNN, or NBC, I was now watching Nick Jr. Spongebob and Bubble Guppies. At first I felt deprived and then went through a detox period, and then I realized I was more relaxed, and just didn't care to know the latest blood and gore happening in the world.  When a relative called to tell me that Jimmy Fallon had taken over the Tonight Show, I just didn't care. That had nothing to do with my every day life or bank account (smile). The only thing that I was consistent about was livestreaming Agape International with Ricki and Michael Beckwith. The services on Wednesdays and Sundays keep me in the zone, lifts my spirits and encourages me to live a better life.  I would encourage you to take a television/media time out over the next several weeks. You won't miss anything because people will tell you what's happening and if you want to hear more, you can tune in.  Tuning in on the inner levels through meditation and prayer is the best thing.  Developing your intuition to tune into the real truth (that you're not getting on television), is a good way to bypass the lies and deceptions being perpetrated by the news media.  You can also sharpen your spiritual skills by sending prayers to the people and the families who are experiencing great loss.  So if you're inclined to turn on the news, send Light and Love to anyone in trouble.  Quantum Physicists tell us that it's all energy, that there's no time or space, so even if you don't know anyone in Washington, the Ukraine, Harlem or Malaysia your prayers will be felt by remote.  It's all good.  Enjoy the New Moon in Aries and as you go throughout your day be mindful of the words you say after "I Am" (Aries keywords). "I am healthy, I am prosperous, I am loving, I am the universe".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.