Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Moon in Pisces/Mars in Aries

Here we go again, two events one day apart. Firstly the Sun and Moon will be in Pisces on Monday, March 11th and then Mars the action planet will move into Aries on Tuesday, March 12th.  Talk about pray then act, well that's what the cosmic clock is telling us. 

NEW MOON IN PISCES
PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

Somewhere in the  Bible it tells us to pray without ceasing and that's a good activity for the New Moon in Pisces, the sign that says "I Believe". The New Moon will be connecting with Venus, planet of love and beauty and it's a good day to focus on creativity, beauty, and love.  Writing down your intention for the coming months is also a good idea.  If you don't know what you want, then you'll accept anything.(smile).  But love is in the air and for those of you who are looking for your soul mate, be sure to be specific about the qualities you need in a mate.  It's also a good idea to forgive any past relationships that come up in your mind as hurts and disappointments.  As my grandmother used to say "it takes two to start an argument"...so take responsibility for what happened, and forgive yourself for allowing this person to get close enough to you to cause you pain.  Sound cynical? Well, kinda sorta, but years of listening to people who are always shaming and blaming the other person, I do have to cut them off and ask them why they let this person get so close to him or her, especially if they were "no good".  However even if things are good in your life now it's always a good time to pray and give thanks for your blessings.  Venus rules two signs, i.e. Taurus the money sign and Libra the sign of relationships.  If money is your focus now and you need more of it, grab on to the principle of giving and receiving and give some away.  We should share what we have with others no matter what.  However if your focus is on accumulating more prosperity and abundance, no matter what your bank account says, try giving some away.  What you send out on the New Moon will come back to you ten fold.  New Moons are seed planting times.  Plant seeds of joy, laughter, love and abundance and witness how it makes you feel and how it helps others to feel good too.  Now if giving away money is too far a stretch for you, then give away some time. Volunteer to help someone in need and that could be just babysitting someone else's children on the weekend, or going to the store for an elderly shut in, or volunteering for a group or organization designed to help those in need.  Check your belief systems, are you living them or just preaching them to others? And when you pray, pray believing that your prayers will be answered.  On another note, our prayers are always answered and sometimes the answer is "no".  We might think we know what we need, but the Most High knows better than we do.  We always end our prayers with "this or something better", which give spirit the opening to give us something better.  So use this powerful New Moon in Pisces to lift your consciousness above the daily routine so you can "see" from a higher perspective.  Praying for others is also a good idea because what we pray for others we pray for ourselves.  I believe (Pisces keyword) that my health has been good because I have a long prayer list and I'm always praying for someone else's health.  I was set up to do this by my teacher, Ms. Isabel M. Hickey who was not only a good astrologer, but a facillitator of healing meditation groups.  Isabel taught us to keep a prayer book where we write down the names of the people we were praying for.  Then when the prayer came true, she told us to go back and write it down in the book.  It's like an "evidence book" that can increase your faith in miracles.  I love looking back into my prayer book to witness the many miraculous healings that took place.  The Pisces New Moon is inspiring us to look beyond the veil and to believe in the unseen.  It's all good.

MARS IN ARIES
TIME TO GET UP AND MOVE

Mars the action planet is ruled by Aries, and surely when it revisits Aries it's time for action.  Mars will be in Aries from March 12 until April 20, 2013.  When Mars was in Pisces it was time to pray and to work on the inner levels, now that it's moving into Aries, it's time to put feet on your prayers and to take the first steps towards achieving your goals.  One negative side effect of Mars in Aries is that it seems to make people want to move faster, drive faster and push against the grain.  Last time Mars was in Aries I noticed lots of car crashes or situations where speed was the culprit for accidents.  Mars also rules guns and surely the gun debate is heating up, with people arguing either for or against gun regulations.  So Mars in Aries is a time to stay out of arguments, to "never worry, never hurry" and move about your daily activities in a peaceful and calm way.  The good side effect of Mars in Aries is that we have the energy to start that new project or business and to push back negative self talk or thoughts that limit us.  It's also a good time to practice humility and to let go of the ego.  It's not a good time to be impulsive or to rush to judgement, especially since Mercury is still in retrograde (until the 17th).  So move and move with caution. Even though the "force is with you", you still need to watch before crossing the street.  Mars in Aries is a good time for action, but righteous good action.  Make sure that you get enough rest and hydrate regularly.  (as I take a sip from my water bottle).  Stay in the Light and send that Light out to others. If you should find anger coming up inside, ask yourself "what am I afraid of?"  Behind anger is fear.  I've taught these spiritual truths to my children and one day when I was in the midst of yelling at one of them she stood there and said "Mom what are you afraid of?"  I wanted to smack her down but since I didn't believe in hitting my children, I took a deep breath and contemplated her question.  I had to admit that lately since she always seemed to ignore my requests for help around the house (demands) I was afraid that one day she would be running the show.  I was afraid that she would grow up to be a terrible housekeeper.  My rational mind wanted to run away with the worst case scenarios.  I calmed down and told her that I expected her to wash the dishes before I came home from work and that I needed those clean dishes before I could cook and then reminded her that right now, I was the boss and she had to do what I told her.  She might have a different version, but the intention here is to demonstrate how you can cool out a situation without going to jail for a homicide (laughing). Don't let anyone or anything push your buttons and if you're working on yourself and trying to evolve and grow there won't be that many buttons to push.  It is my hope and prayer that all of you use this Mars in Aries energy for your benefit and the benefit of others.  It's all energy, and it's up to you how you choose to use it.  Use it to clear out what's no longer needed, or wanted. Like those negative thoughts that are not serving you, or that broken down (whatever) that needs to be thrown in the garbage.  We are taught that our limiting self talk is what keeps us from manifesting our prayers and goals.  Release them, let them go and replace them with self affirming thoughts like: "I am an unique individual expression of the Creator", or "I am the rich child of a rich father", or (my favorite) "everyday and every way my life is getting better and better"  and so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.