Sunday, March 17, 2013

MERCURY TURNS DIRECT 3/17/13


IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER


Well yes, Mercury turns direct on Sunday, March 17, 2013 and we're expecting that whatever was stalled, blocked or delayed could suddenly move forward.  However, Mercury  traveled backwards from 19 degrees to 5 degrees and we'll probably feel relief when it gets back to 19 degrees and beyond.  Therefore on April 5th when Mercury moves to 20 degrees of Pisces  we'll be feeling much better, telephone calls will be returned, emails answered and for some, the sincere prayer will manifest.  This might sound too technical and complicated, so let's put it like this...stay in prayer, keep up meditation and look for the Light at the end of the tunnel. 

TIME TO BUILD SPIRITUAL MUSCLES

Let's face it, what we've been doing all along is building spiritual muscles, increasing our faith and focusing on doing our spiritual practices on a daily basis.  Thankfully, Deepak and Oprah started a 21 day meditation cycle on the New Moon in Pisces (did they do it on purpose?), which focuses on health and well being.  And many of us are right there with them, tuning in everyday from our computer. 

IT'S EASIER THAN YOU THINK!

Once you've made a decision to do something on a regular basis, and you do that thing for 21 days, you've created a habit.  Then if you do it for more than 21 days it becomes an easy thing to do.  If it's meditation or prayer, or just the decision to think positive thoughts all day, then it becomes a life affirming activity that will benefit your body, mind and spirit.  While there are many things in life that we don't have control over, we can control our attitudes  and train our rational minds to think good things.  During  Mercury Retrograde periods we can decide to get back to basics and  retrain our minds to attract what we want.  We can also decide to refrain from kneejerk reactions to situations that seem to be out of our control.  One of the most powerful things I've learned from spiritual teachers was to stay in the present moment.  Even though as an astrologer, I'm always looking ahead (smile), I've learned that our future is created one day at a time.  Even having the knowledge about retrogrades, new and full moons, I've learned that what we're thinking and projecting in the now moment will determine whether the future will be a positive or negative experience.  I've also learned that keeping a joyful attitude and giving thanks for what I have now, can set me up to attract more good in my life. 

OK, THIS MERCURY RETROGRADE PERIOD WAS A "B"

From what I heard via email and telephone, this Mercury Retrograde period wasn't easy.  Stuff happened and some of it was challenging to deal with.  I talked to many people who were in crisis, on overwhelm and wondering "is there something happening in the stars?"  Ummm, well yes it was.  I found myself calling on my spiritual guides to help me try to get this person centered, and all the while stuff was happening with me and my family.  Some days all I could do was remember what my teachers and grandmother taught me "this too shall pass".  I also kept telling people that the only constant in this universe was change.  Had to follow my own advice last week when I received a mysterious letter from my Scorpio landlord..."sorry but I'm going to have to sell" and "I'll let you know the move out day".  Huh! What!  That was on the same day that my niece woke me up with the news that my sister was back in the hospital. This time with edema and a blood clot.  On top of that, one of my daughters texted me asking for prayers for her good friend who lost her baby, had 3 transfusions and was still hemmoraging profusely.  She had been up all night in the hospital trying to comfort her friend and her son (my grandson) had a stomach virus that seemed out of control.  We went into prayer mode and I put the shocking news about having to move on the back burner.  I also heard from several caregivers that they were on overwhelm and ready to give up on loved ones who were uncooperative and ungrateful, etc. etc. 

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

YES, YES, YES!  Tuned into Agape and Rev. Cheryl Ward was saying Yes, Yes, Yes! She reminded us to stay in "yes" mode, even when other stuff was happening in our lives.  Because in actuality, there is Light at the end of the tunnel.  We seemed to collectively go through a dark space, but it's not over till it's over.  Had an alcoholic cousin who used to say that when I was a child.  With a ciggarette in one hand and a bottle in the other hand he'd share his life's philosophy in an assertive (drunken) way.

"YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY...

of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me...".  Funny how the things we learned as children seem to be in our minds as adults.  We used to say the 23rd Psalm at Sunday Prayer and recite it and the Lord's Prayer, every Sunday without fail.  It didn't mean much to me back then, but now when stuff happens sometimes pieces of it come up in my mind.  We'd say it together, (about ten of us), first thing every Sunday morning.Then we'd eat breakfast.  You could smell the sausage and bacon wafting from the kitchen and I was always wishing for prayer time to end, so we could eat food that we now know wasn't that good for our health (smile). Long before I grew up and learned the Robe of Light prayer,   I would always visualize Light at the end of the "shadow of death". I would also "see" a figure dressed in white following along with me through that valley, and the images are still with me today.  

  WE ARE NOT ALONE

No matter where you are, no matter what is happening in your life right now...the truth is there are other people in this world who have experienced the same things and sometimes even worse things.  The truth is we are not alone.  We can take a look at the cosmic clock to see what time it is and take advantage of that information, and we can decide to live our best lives, love one another, and love ourselves unconditionally. . . no matter what.  Therefore when "stuff" happens in our lives,we can reach out to someone who can inspire us to lift our consciousness to a Higher level.  Mercury will be direct on the 17th and travel over the same territory it backed over when it was retrograde.  You might have changed your mind about something and then decided to change it again...and it's all good.  We're all in this life together, we are not alone and it is all good.  Hopefully you've decided to get serious about your spiritual practices and beliefs, which will support you during this time.  There are angels and guides everywhere and some of them are in human form.  Mercury will go retrograde again in June and again in October.  It is all good and it is all God.  We're in the last days of winter and quickly moving towards spring (on the 20th).  Keep the Light around you and "see" light at the end of the tunnel, or valley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.