Sunday, November 30, 2014

FULL MOON IN GEMINI, SAT. DEC. 6, 2014

The Full Moon in Gemini happens on Saturday, December 6, 2014.  Gemini is the sign that says "I Think". It is ruled by Mercury, planet of communications. It's element is air and it's symbol is the twins.  I love Gemini people because they always seem to have something interesting to say and usually they make me think.  Geminis are great idea people, have friendly personas and a great curiosity about life. 


CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

We've learned that thoughts and words have power so when the Moon is in Gemini it's time to monitor your conversations and your thinking. The slogan for Science of Mind is "change your thinking and change your life". Years ago that teaching came to me and I started deliberately trying to change my thoughts. You have to think it before you say it and people who are living a purposeful life know that to be true.  I personally found that I was talking less and opting out of frivolous conversations that involved hearsay or that was meanspirited. Eventually people who thought they knew me began to comment that I was quieter than before. Actually what happened was I began to listen to what others were saying while trying not to say something I would have to apologize for later (smile). As I progressed in my spiritual studies the realization came to me that although I was talking less, I was still very judgmental and I had to work on cleaning up that habit.  Life on the spiritual path is always full of lessons to learn.  When one of my teachers spent the weekend in my apartment, the phone was literally ringing off the hook.
He pulled me aside before he left and told me not to engage in gossip and to shorten my telephone calls to three minutes.  He said after three minutes the conversation would degenerate to gossip, so get off the phone. In my defense I told him that I wasn't gossiping but just being polite and listening. He told me that listening to things that I couldn't prove were true was encouraging the other person to gossip.  He warned me not to tell the person who was calling what I was doing but to just get off the phone.  Being a "good" student, I did exactly what he told me to do and when he returned a month later,  the phone hardly rang. People just stopped calling me, but the good part was I seemed to have more energy.  I also was able to stay out of the nonsensical dramas going on around me.

THINK WHAT YOU WANT, WANT WHAT YOU THINK

Dr. Raymond Charles Barker said that one day in a sermon. It was his way of teaching us to think positive thoughts.  Moon in Gemini is a good time to practice only thinking about what you want. We spend so much time thinking about what we don't want and fearing that it will manifest. And if we think it long enough it will manifest.  For the past three weeks I've been memorizing the Oath of Manifestation given to us by the ministers of Agape, and slowly but surely good things have manifested in my life.  The Oath is on the Agape website if you're interested. The first line in the Oath is "I am open to receive, unexpected good, unexpected money, unexpected love, unexpected kindness, unexpected generosity, unexpected offers, unexpected prosperity, that come to me in unexpected ways from unexpected places in my life and the life of others"...Phew! I say it every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed.  It has helped me to erase the negative thoughts that try to cloud my mind.  

USE THE POWERFUL FULL MOON IN GEMINI ENERGY
IN BENEFICIAL WAYS
The Full Moon in Gemini happens once a year, so use it in ways that will benefit you. These past two years have not been easy for me and for many others that I know. Sometimes it feels like I'm on an emotional roller coaster, one day on top of the world, the next day Blam! something  happens.  But I'm riding it faithfully and with love in my heart. Also giving thanks for all my blessings, big and small. I know, in truth, this too shall pass, so instead of whining and complaining, I'm taking it as it comes.  Even though the news about Ferguson and New York is off setting, I still have faith that things will turn around. It has to change. At least with social media, camera phones and computers there are more people aware of the situation than back in the day when none of this technology existed. So on Saturday with the Full Moon in Gemini, I'm going on a news fast (again), I'm opting out of the negativity and opting into a Higher Consciousness of all good.  The walls of oppression are coming down, even as the devil tries to keep the status quo.  The Forces of Light and Love and the Angels are working with us, so don't despair. The Truth will never die.  I love you all, Ayesha

2 comments:

  1. Good Evening my friend. This is your former word processing teacher, Sheryl Greene.
    I really enjoy reading your posts. My sentiments and comments are the same as yours. The execution of our black brothers must stop. Now for the second time in nine days another non-indictment for these Caucasian police. They will continue to kill our brothers until there is a radical stance in this country. I'm so enraged at the events of Missouri and New York, and I pray that we can reach the New Year without another calamity.
    I'm wishing you peaceful and blessed holiday season. I look forward to speaking with you again soon.

    Peace and Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ayesha for your love, light, time and patience. We LOVE YOU!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.