Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I AM NOT SURPRISED

How many of us are surprised that yet another grand jury has failed to indict a killer cop?  Ummm, this is the time we're living in and just another wake up call for all of us.  With the Full Moon in Gemini building up strength... becoming totally full on Saturday, there's a lot of talk going on, or should I say debate? One side is thoroughly convinced that Eric Garner's death was unjustified, the other side convinced he deserved what he got.  One thing I know is the media is eating it all up and probably frantic to get people on air to share their point of view. 

THIS IS A TEST!

On Monday I made a vow to stay out of the media frenzy, no matter what happened.  In the past I excused my curiosity by telling myself "I'm just monitoring to see which one is the most racist".  I belonged to a media group and it was my job to report back my findings.  That group no longer exists so I have no excuse for vegging out in front of the evening news.  The test is to stay centered in Higher Consciousness no matter what the appearances are.  If you recognize that sentence, it's in the Oath of Manifestation. The test is to stay away from angry debate or to get angry with people who disagree with me.  The test is to stay focused on what I want, as opposed to what I don't want.  

WHAT DO I WANT?

I want the killing of Black men (and women) to stop now! That would mean to punish the people who are doing the killing. I want the people who have no regard for Black life to be put away for a long time, no matter if they are thugs in the hood or badge wearing policemen.  I want everyone involved in the grand jury process to be held accountable. I want people to stand up against the killers in their communities...cops and the thug next door.  I want to get rid of the fear that something horrible could happen to the young men (or old men) in my family. 

WHAT CAN I DO?
For starters I could get more involved in the election process and know the people I'm voting for when I step into the booth.
The prosecutors in New York and Ferguson were elected, or as my cynical friends say "selected". Either way they got their jobs  through an elective process.  I could also get to know the people in my community, and start going to community meetings. I could get to know the families of teenagers by at least speaking to them when I pass them on the street. Little steps, baby steps but all leading to a good cause.  I could join the thousands of people who are protesting this recent injustice, even it it means being arrested. Been there, done that, too many times to mention. But it appears it's time to do it again. I could write a letter, make a phone call and express my disappointment (or rage) at how things are going in my world.  The spirits of the souls who have been murdered by police are crying out for justice. I can name some of them...Eleanor Bumpers, Edmond Perry, Michael Stewart, Amadou Diallo, Sean Bell,  Eric Garner, Mike Brown, and that's just right off the top of my head.  
THE SPIRITUAL CONNECTION
You might not think there's a spiritual connection but from my vantage point, it's all spiritual.  The angels are calling us up to do what we can do to make this a safer world for our families.
Mothers are grieving, fathers are crying, and families are hurting. We need to sit quietly and listen for the answers. We waste precious energy just talking about the problem, and what we may be directed to do requires stamina.  It also requires courage to stand up for what you believe.  There are many metaphysical techniques I've learned from my teachers that I know will work.  Just two or three highly committed people can call for justice on a Higher level and it will come to pass. The one power that we have is spiritual. It's free, it's perfectly legal and effective.  The problem is we've become distracted from our source and disconnected from our power. There is only one power that comes from one source. Tap into it and miracles happen right in front of your eyes.  This is a wake up call. Are you awake? Or will you just turn over and go back to sleep? Feeling your pain, as I'm feeling my own pain. Keep the Light around you. Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.