Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MERCURY RETROGRADE IN LEO JULY 14, 2012

Mercury, planet of communications, speaking, writing, thinking, speaking is going retrograde in Leo, the sign of "I will" until August 8, 2012. If you've been paying attention to what I've been saying about Mercury retrogrades, then this will be a funfilled event, where many of you will be getting back to creative projects started months ago, or where some will get back to talent or gift you've put on the back burner until you had time to develop it.  Lately I've been dreaming about playing the piano, a strange dream for a piano teacher.  But lately I haven't really practiced or followed the sage advice I've been giving my students...practice, practice, practice!"  Could it be that my subconscious mind is giving me the message to "practice what I preach?" Precisely.  And that's the message for all of us, to make sure when your giving advice to others that you're practicing what you preach.  Actually we were taught not to give "sage" advice to anyone unless they asked for it, because unsolicited advice is a criticism or judgment.  I couldn't help but wonder how this retrograde Mercury in Leo was going to affect our president who is a Leo?  What we do is just watch, observe and witness what's going on during a retrograde Mercury.  People changing their minds, people getting into vigorous disagreements (nice way of saying arguments), people stuck in their opinions and refusing to open their minds to anyone else's viewpoint. Then there's the whole accident thing that seems to escalate during retrograde Mercury, which is traditionally not a good time for travel. I'm always asked by clients if they should change their schedule or sign important papers during this time.  My answer seems to be an avoidance of the question..".if you've already made plans to go on vacation, go and keep the Light around you." If you have to sign documents that are time sensitive, meaning linear time not cosmic time, then look them over carefully or consult a professional before signing on the dotted line.  With Jupiter in Gemini forming a sextile to Mercury in Leo, it's important to keep it Light, have a few belly laughs and not to take anything too seriously.  The weather could shift during this period from July 14th to August 8th and hopefully that will mean for those who are living on the east coast, cooler temperatures.  Just keep in mind that no matter what, it is all God and it is all good. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh brother, Mercury is in my husband's 6th house. Luckily he is coming home today from the hospital, so hopefully the Rx movement doesn't throw him back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been noticing more arguments even in hospital rooms. I am trying to avoid being caught in a wave that seems to circulate around me and the end of a period. It's been do hot, we could use a cool down.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the guide for working with mercury. It always seems to cause delays for me but I'm starting to learn how to approach my life during this period!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.