Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NEW MOON IN ARIES - THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2012

NEW MOON IN ARIES

The New Moon (Sun and Moon) will be in Aries, the first sign in the Zodiac, on Thursday, March 22, 2012. This is the time to start something new, or to write down your goals for starting something new.  Aries keywords are "I AM", it's ruled by Mars, the action planet, is a fire sign and it begins on the Vernal Equinox, the first day of spring.

I love Aries people who are positive and spiritual, because they energize me to try something new and to get up and do something.  Aries people can be courageous and inspirational to others as they refuse to take "no" for an answer. The negative Aries person, can be rude, obnoxious, competitive and selfish (phew). These negative types seem to jump in where angels fear to tread and they reap the consequences of their natural impulse to move first and think afterwards. 

So it's spring, it's the New Moon in Aries and iti's time to plant our gardens.  If you're living in a rural setting, then you're seeing signs that spring is here, i.e. new vegetation creeping up above the soil, supermarkets selling topsoil and plants, people turning over the soil in their yards.  But if you're a city dweller you're not exactly going to see visual signs of spring unless you go to a local park, or happen to have trees on your block. 

Besides the physical signs of spring, which you may or may not see, there's the mental and emotional component to spring.  This is a good time, to turn over the soil in your mind, to pull out the weeds that are there so you can plant new flowers or healthy green things.  Just ask yourself what "weeds" do you have growing in your subconscious gardern. What are the automatic negative thoughts (ants) that you need to release to make room for the positive thoughts you want to grow?

THE GREAT I AM

  Sounds a little egotistical?  Well on the spiritual level, Aries is the sign that says "be still and know that I am God" .  Whatever you say behind the I Am phrase is extremely powerful and important.  I would suggest that all day on the New Moon in Aries, you experiment with using the I Am phrase in positive ways.  Check out how you'll feel when you say things like "I am happy" or "I am healthy", or "I am prosperous".  Saying positive words behind "I AM" will be a good spring tonic that will boost your spirits and effect the cells in your body.  You don't have to be arrogant or compare yourself with anyone.  Keep in mind that we are each unique individual expressions of the Creator.  If we're going to compete, then it should be with ourselves to do better and create better.  In fact competition with others is the best way to keep stuck in doing the same things, only better.  When we're creative we actually come out of the box and create something new.  When we are self referral, but not selfish, we're not giving away our power to anyone or anything.  We simply just are who we are and aspiring to do better with the gifts and talents we were born with.  So remember to say positive phrases after saying "I Am" and you'll feel more energy and inspiration to improve and expand on who you are.  I am thankful that you're reading this.  Enjoy your Aries New Moon.

1 comment:

  1. I AM extremely grateful for your beautiful message. What a perfect tonic for the Spring spirit! It speaks volumes to my heart this day! I am LOVE! And I love You!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.