Monday, February 4, 2013

SUPERBOWL MOON IN SCORPIO

For years I've been predicting the winner of the Superbowl, but this time I was emotionally invested in a Ravens win so when I tried to use my cosmic tools to determine a winner, I couldn't pick.  My heart was with the Ravens and Ray Lewis, but my head said that San Francisco had the better record and maybe they could win.

BEYONCE BRINGS THE SCORPIO ENERGY TO A PEAK

For more than a week we knew that Beyonce would be the half time entertainment. Not really a fan, but I watched with interest as she shook her booty all over that stage.
The Moon was in Scorpio and the sexual energy was flowing.  What I do give her credit for is hiring women back up musicians.  Being around the music business for many years, I know how hard it is for a woman musician to get a gig.  You go Beyonce.  Plus the surprise for me was Jennifer Hudson singing with the children from Newtown, and then Alicia Keys singing the anthem and putting a jazz twist on the end.  Wowee!  Sisters in the house! 

MOON IN SCORPIO BLACK OUT

The black out during the game was a mystery and when the lights went out and official didn't seem to have a clue about why it happened I thought "oh Scorpio energy is reigning supreme".  Was it a plot by someone supporting San Francisco...hmmm!  Afterall the Ravens were winning and the loss of momentum during this unexplained black out, favored the other team.  And after the lights came back on, we saw how San Francisco used that convenient break to get their heads together and figure out how to put points on the board. 

HIND SIGHT IS 20/20

One of the reasons why I was so conflicted when trying to pick a winner was because Colin Kapernick, the amazing quarterback for San Francisco is a Scorpio.  My first thought was that since Saturn is probably on his Sun in Scorpio and then the Moon would connect with Saturn, that he would be depressed after the game.  So my first thought was San Francisco would lose.  What came to me was that he would have a good game, but he wouldn't get the support from the people around him?  And then Joe Flacco is a Capricorn, so that Saturn/Moon conjunction would be sextiling his Sun and the opportunities he would get would be fueled by the people around him. That would mean Ray Lewis, the real leader of the Ravens who was slated to retire after the Super Bowl.  Fear (false evidence appearing real) creeped into my mind at the thought that the Ravens would lose and Ray Lewis would be disappointed.  When
San Francisco started putting points on the board and it seemed they were going to win, I did what I always do when I can't take it anymore.  I got off the couch and started cleaning the fridge.  And I mean I really cleaned it and took out shelves that I haven't cleaned in years.  This was no wipe down, but it was a thorough cleaning, while still listening to the audio...another touchdown? Geez!  Better start praying.

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME

One reason why I became a fan of the Ravens is Ray Lewis.  Hadn't been watching football all season. Had an attitude about the owners and how the players are mistreated. Even though they make millions of dollars (well some of them) it would seem the NFL doesn't really care about their health and has been trying to suppress the information on the negative effects of concussions...for years.  I also have a nephew through a past marriage, but a young man that I've known since he was two years old, who is playing professional football and I'm concerned about his health.
But one day I watched the Ravens play, and saw Ray Lewis praying and pumping up his team mates...wowee!  At the end of one game that they won, but were expected to lose, I watched with interest as Ray Lewis, out of breath, but happy for the win saying
"No Weapon Formed Against Me"...ummm, I recognized that group of words from the Bible, my grandmother used to say that when I was a child. That was a curious thing for me to see this big bruisy football player spouting verses from the Bible.  I also noticed at the beginning of the Superbowl, Ray Lewis saying the same phrase and the players repeating it back to him...powerful energy.  NO WEAPON..NO WEAPON, FORMED AGAINST ME, FORMED AGAINST ME, SHALL PROSPER, SHALL PROSPER.  Now that's how they started the game.  I also noticed that San Francisco's motto, which the coach said was passed down by his father was "who has it any better than us?...noooobody!"  That was cute but not as powerful, from a spiritual perspective.  
  DOES GOD CARE WHO WINS THE SUPERBOWL?

This question came from one of my daughters who texted me during the game. Actually she wrote: "I don't think Jesus cares who wins".  Well, in competitions, someone wins and someone loses.  But I do think that the team who has the momentum, regardless of statistics, analysts or "experts", will win.  The group energy is powerful and putting out the collective belief that they will be protected creates a winning attitude that's hard to deny.  Congratulations to the Ravens and Ray Lewis.
I like athletes who share their money with others and I'm aware that Ray Lewis has cheerfully given away millions to families in need.  I became aware of his philantrophy, years ago when he paid for the funerals of a mother and her children that she killed when she drove into a lake.  And there was Ray Lewis on his way to that state saying "someone has to help".  That showed me what kind of man he was.  He didn't brag about what he was about to do, but the media told it.  God Bless you Ray Lewis.  I pray that in your retirement you'll be shown other ways to help people.  You are a perfect example of the things you believe and a blessing to all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.