Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FULL MOON IN LEO - SAT. JAN. 26, 2013

AINT LIFE GRAND?

Depends on how you look at it...with the Full Moon in Leo, the sign that rules spiritual kings and queens, we can choose to tap into the royal energy of the sign or adopt an attitude of jealousy and envy for the people who've chosen to shine at this time.  The Full Moon in Leo energy started when our Leo president took his vows on Monday and in a grand way began the celebration for his 2nd term. 

THE CHOICE IS YOURS...

Sensitive people feel the energy of the coming Full Moon, days in advance.  On January 21st, I put everything on the back burner and decided to watch the inauguration festivities, while periodically switching back to the  Australian Open Tennis Matches.  I was delighted to learn that Sloane Stephens, a 19 year old tennis player had beaten her opponent and moved on to the next round.  Sloane's mentor is Serena Williams who seems to be unbeatable these days.  Then it was time to switch back to Washington, DC to see the 1st family, the cute little girls, the beautiful queenlike wife and Barack Obama, looking confident and happy as he took his vows on two Bibles, among friends and enemies who were all on their best behavior.  This was history in the making and even though it was cold there were millions of people standing in the mall to see this event.  Just as I was fully into the viewing of the amazing event, the phone rang.  On the other end was a friend who is an Obama hater.  My friend went on to say why he hated Obama, why he didn't vote this time, and for a minute my energy started to sink into despair.  Then I decided not to get into an argument with this person, but I choose to brush it off.  In the Charlie Brown cartoon when the parents are talking it comes out in inaudible sounds, like wonk, wonk wonk wonk.  I lightened up and told my friend that all his words were not affecting me, that I loved Obama and I chose not to agree with him. 

STAND IN YOUR TRUTH

Even though the man who called me was an intelligent, well read person, I sensed that he was frustrated and angry inside. I finally asked him why he incarnated at this time and what was his mission.  "Barack is doing his mission...what is yours?"  Those questions slowed down the rant and made my friend stop and think.  Wow!  I could have made an enemy on that day, but decided, in a loving way to guide a friend back to the truth.  What was also going on in my mind was the fact that I'm a Leo and the Full Moon in Leo was on it's way.  In the past this would have been a full scale argument with me probably cutting the person off, or making the decision never to speak to him again. 

CONSCIOUSNESS IS EVERYTHING

Years ago when the Full Moon was in Leo, I would have an ego attack, get into some negativity with someone and find the need to apologize afterwards.  Actually there were times when I'd hate to see the Full Moon in Leo coming...then my consciousness changed and the realization came that it's all energy and I can choose how to use it.  I can be joyful, creative, loving, or I can ream someone who disagrees with me out, and kick them out of the kingdom (laughing).  When the Full Moon is in your sign, you are more sensitive than usual and in the blink of an eye you can become overly emotional and speak without thinking or act impulsively. 

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT LEOS

Leo is only one of 4 fixed signs.  Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius are also in the fixed sign club along with Leo.  These 4 signs have the reputation to be stubborn and unmoveable in consciousness.  They also are the ones who can fix their minds to accomplish a goal and get it done.  Enter, Leo, Barack Obama.  In spite of all the people and situations that may have held him back, in spite of all the declared enemies in Congress who (some of them) were there on Inauguration Day.  He happily took his vows, went to lunch, reviewed a parade and went to two balls, smiling and waving to the camera and people who supported him.  He could have chosen to focus on the negative, or engage in the he said, she said game...but no, like a true King, he rose above it and put aside the need to hit back.  Thank God, for this Leo, tall and handsome, with his tall and beautiful wife and children.  He is our king, our brother, our son and I'm thankful that he's chosen to be here at this time.  But as a true king, he has his detractors, those who will be envious and jealous of his fame.  Barack Obama makes me think about my mission in life and what I'm doing to accomplish my goals.  No matter what sign you were born under, this week and especially on Saturday, Jan. 26th, 2013 tap in to the royalty within and be the gracious king or queen that you were meant to be.  When we collectively decide to let our individual lights shine, the whole world is blessed.  Shine your Light and celebrate your life.   

1 comment:

  1. It's encouraging to learn that we can grow as you have, Sister King! Your approach to the ranting brother was so skillful I've re-read it several times. Thankyou.

    I'm thinking my best thougths about Alex. Please keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.