Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MARS IN GEMINI/MERCURY IN GEMINI

Beloveds, we have two events coming up, i.e. Mars the action planet will move into Gemini on May 12th, until June 25th, and Mercury, planet of communications and ruler of Gemini will go retrograde on May 19th, until June 12th.  This promises to be a busy time for Gemini's and basically the other air signs, Aquarius and Libra.  

MARS IN GEMINI

Time to think (Gemini says "I think") before you speak. Also a good time to review the power of the spoken word and realize that thought are things.  If you are worrying about something ( and who isn't these day?) you can slow down the busy mind by writing down what's on your mind.  Worry is practicing the worst case scenario for something you don't want to happen. So try thinking the best solution to the problem. Science of Mind practitioners say "change your thinking change your life". If worry is keeping you up at night, try turning off all electronics one hour before going to bed. Right before turning in, write down all the things that went right that day and give thanks.  Mars in Gemini will be impacting our nervous systems, so turn off the television as the talking heads spin stories of doom and gloom.  Some people will be in travel mode as short trips to visit loved ones becomes a priority.  Idea people will be busy as they open up to ideas that come flooding through with the help of Mars.  Mars in Gemini could also inspire arguments that could lead to violence...if you allow it. Try to stay in a peaceful mood and bypass the need to be right in every situation.  If you are right, time will tell because the Truth is that which is exactly so.  A friend told me today that when someone says something that offends her or that she doesn't agree with, her answer is "you could be right". She lets is go rather than get into a heated discussion over who's right and who's wrong.  

MERCURY RETROGRADE IN GEMINI
Mercury, planet of communications and ruler of Gemini, goes retrograde in Gemini from May 19th until June 11th.
Now the reason why we need to avoid the temptation to make someone wrong, while making ourselves right, is this aspect. Sometimes conversations are totally misunderstood when Mercury is retrograde. It's time to follow the Four Agreements, i.e. Be Impeccable with your word, Don't assume anything, Don't take anything personally, and Always do your best.  Mercury retrograde periods are good times to rethink, review and reset.  The things you've planned months ago might not take place the way you wanted them to.  Go with the flow and just ride the wave.  Set your intentions and let go of the outcome.  Planet earth is shifting and we are shifting too. It's not a bad thing to change your mind about something you thought you wanted.  Right now, yours truly is living day to day and trying to stay in the moment. It's 90 degrees today, but the forecast for tomorrow is only 60 degrees. Oh well, back to the long pants and hoodies,and it is all right.  I try not to worry about the things that are out of my control. My grandmothers words "I'll pray about" is still sage advice.
My bank statement was returned (non deliverable) to another branch, Geez!  I was feeling the retrograde before it hit. Drove to the post office thinking I was going to ream the postmaster out, but when I looked into his eyes and saw fear, I backed down. He said he'd fix it and I said "thank you" and walked out.  Phew!  If I had said all of the mean things that were roaming around in my mind, it wouldn't have made a difference. Just sharing because sometimes stuff happens and we don't have to make anyone wrong, while being right. We do have to realize our oneness with all other humans on the planet.
People make mistakes and I did finally get my bank statement.  In the meantime I'm enjoying watching Agape twice a week, listening to Caroline Changs "Awake2 Oneness" radio show on BlogTalk Radio, and writing in my gratitude journal every night.  There's been a mega Earthquake in India, increased police killings in the US, crazy weather in the midwest, and I have a roof over my head and food in my fridge.  Swimming 3 times a week and just reached a half mile today (yay me). 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mother, we love and need this, so thank you for taking the time to do it! Congratulations on your half mile swim. I'll be getting back in the pool next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.