Thursday, February 19, 2015

MARS IN ARIES - FEBRUARY 19 TO MARCH 30, 2015

MARS IN ARIES

Mars the action planet will be in Aries, the sign that it rules, from Thursday February 19th until Monday, March 30, 2015.
It's time to put some feet on your prayers The things you were praying about when Mars was in Pisces can be activated now.This is a good time to take action to make the dream a reality. Every successful person I know is an activist in life. MLK didn't just dream about a brighter future. He shared his dreams and visions and then took action to bring the dream into reality.  The same holds true for all the heroes and sheroes of our past and present. Harriet Tubman not only dreamed about being free but she took the steps to free herself and then risked her life to free many others.  Mars in Aries says "it's not what you say but what you do that matters". "action speaks louder than words" my grandmother used to say. So now we have a cosmic boost from Mars in Aries. It's time to be courageous and take those projects off the back burner and move them forward.  Fear of failure or rejection is what stops most of us from doing what we know we must do.  The Bible tells us "The Lord is our strength and our salvation...whom shall we fear?" Marianne Williamson says "we're afraid of our own greatness".  But when we dare to shine our light we give others permission to shine their lights.  OK, so much of this is a reminder to myself to take off the lead shoes and fly.  There are many things to do on my "to do" list and I need to deal with them.  

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY

There's always the positive use of planets, signs and aspects,and the flip side that's not so good,  so lets take a look at them.  We have free will and choice on how we use the energies.  Consciousness is key:

MARS IN ARIES - GOOD: breakthroughs, courage,  right action, facing fears, standing up for what's right, self confidence, grace under pressure, starting something new, trying the untried, fearless, consistent belief in oneself, breaking unwanted habits, starting positive new habits.
THE BAD: arrogance, egotisical, needing to be right all the time, impulsive behaviors, rushing in where angels fear to tread, argumentative, selfishness, pushy, lacking in compassion
THE UGLY: always in a hurry, driving too fast, moving too fast, carrying out a vendetta, impatient with others, misuse of guns, knives or instruments of violence, going beyond limits, inconsiderate of others, fires, explosions. 

MARS IN ARIES/ URANUS IN ARIES

 Uranus, the unpredictable one is in Aries now.  Mars in Aries will catch up to Uranus on March 11th but we'll just say that from the 8th to the 14th, these two explosive energies will be  together.  The advice is to be extremely careful around fire and explosive materials and also when driving.  We could witness another big hack on computers owned by corporations, or governments, so do what's necessary to protect your information and stay off sites that are shaky.  This is also for smart phones, tablets and other electronic devices where your personal information is stored.  New York City has the Moon in Aries so if you live there, use your intuition before getting on the subway or buses, and stay aware when moving about the city.  The news probably will be popping with stories of unusual accidents and/or violence.  I would say to keep the Light around you, as we should be doing all the time now anyway.  I'm always interested in the stories of people who miraculously survived potential danger because they paid attention to their intuition. Like the people who couldn't get to work on 911, cars that broke down, people who overslept, folks whose metrocards didn't work so they missed the train.  The woman who went against her supervisors orders to walk out of the building, and once seeing the danger walked all the way back up the stairs to warn her co-workers (who paid her no attention) then ran back downstairs and got out just as the building started falling.  These stories ( and I have plenty of them) just enforce my belief that intuition is real and the Light works everywhere at any time.  So stay wrapped in the protective Light and stay tuned in.  

WACKY WEATHER
I gave up complaining about the weather for lent (smile). But because of my training with a talented astrologer on how to predict weather, I'm amazed and disappointed that what I was taught doesn't seem to work any more.  However when I noticed Mars going into Aries six months ago I thought to myself "we're going to have an early spring". Not! Aries is the sign that brings in Spring, plus Mars activates the energy, but what we're experiencing now is just the opposite of what I was taught. Lower temps than usual, more snow than usual and no sign of warmer temps.  It's as if the weather gods are angry with those of us living in the northeast. Witness what's going on in MA, NY, PA, NJ, and places that are totally surprised with weather that has shut down the whole city, and/or state.  My relatives in TN are locked down with ice, snow and colder than usual temps.  This is our time to be patient and to just go with the flow, as this too shall pass.  One conspiracy theorists said an experiment at HAARP went bad so we're experiencing the reverse of what we'd want to happen.  My theory is that the movie Frozen (about an ice queen) went deeply into our subconscious minds and we're creating all this ice, snow and freezing temps...so I'm blaming it on Disney (laughing).  So while most of us are planning to initiate projects, we're locked down waiting for the plows to come.  I'm also still going out every morning to get the ice and snow off the car (brrr!). This is a test of my belief that everything is working together for my good.  I'm not fussing to myself as I chip off the ice, but saying a prayer of gratitude that I am able to do it and also gratitude for the sisters and brothers who helped me get the car.  Even with my fingers freezing to the bone, I'm smiling and saying "thank you", "thank you", "thank you!".  It makes me feel better and sends out an energy of positive good to those around me.  It's all good!  Gotta go clean off the car. I love you all, Ayesha 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.