Monday, February 2, 2015

FULL MOON IN LEO - TUESDAY FEBRUARY 3, 2015

Full Moon in Leo, the sign that says "I Will"  has brought us in the Northeast, tons of snow, ice and freezing tempts.  Being a Leo, this is my personal full moon and a time when I try to keep my emotions in check.  Jupiter is in Leo, so whatever happens it's going to be big.  
THE SUPERBOWL/AUSTRALIAN OPEN

From my point of view the only Leo that I know who has a good reason to celebrate is Tom Brady, quarterback for New England Patriots.  When I realized the Superbowl was going to be two days before the Leo Full Moon, the thought occurred to me that Brady was going to be overly emotional about something and I wanted it to be because his team didn't win.  But is was just the opposite, and now I'm blaming it on Mercury Retrograde (smile) that seems to turn things upside down. It's all right, I am disappointed that my team lost and have to keep reminding myself that it's only a game. I did wonder why Marshawn Lynch wasn't given the ball in the last minutes of the game?  I'll leave that up to my conspiracy theorists friends whom I'm sure can come up with answers (smile).  But Serena Williams did win another championship at the Australian Open.  I'm thinking she's a Libra with the Moon in Leo. She had a bad cold but dug in deep to get the win...Go Serena, you're breaking all kinds of records and have rightfully taken your place alongside tennis royalty.  

THE BIG STORM

The actual date for the Full Moon in Leo is the 3rd of February, usually we start feeling the effects two days before and one day after the actual event. The Big Storm happened over night up here in the higher elevations.   Right now it's still snowing (Monday, February 2nd). It's groundhog's day and he's predicted six more weeks of winter.  We're snowed in. Nothing is moving, so it's a good time to do some inside work.  I learned from one meta physician to imagine that each snow flake is a dollar bill. She said to imagine that it's money piling up in my bank account (whoohoo!) Also to give respect to the abundance and power of nature.  It  would have to be something bigger than you and me who could create these mounds and mounds of snow. No matter what you call it,   It is beautiful and powerful because it forces us to slow down and to be patient. All we can do is sit and wait for the plow trucks to come dig us out.  Nature is telling us to go inside, to contemplate, meditate and pray.  This is a good time to work on the blockages of scarcity, lack and limitation that try to take over our conscious minds. As Rev. Michael Beckwith says, "there is no lack or limitation to the mind of God which is everywhere present".  Again, we have choice, and I choose to be happy in spite of appearances.  There's about 45 days until the Vernal Equinox...first day of Spring.  This is all going to pass. The   Ice will melt, the snow will be removed and all that will be left is the memory in our minds.  Finally going into the shed to find the sleds I stored there last summer.  Going to get my 6 year old grandchild all layered up and let her play in the snow.  I might even play too.  I used to love snow days, sledding and shoveling off the walks around our house.  It was fun for me until I grew up and started looking at snow as a distraction from my list of things to do.  The inner work is to find joy, no matter what else is happening.  It's a spiritual thing that requires will (Leo) and persistent attention to the thoughts in my mind.  

BOBBI CHRISTINA

We don't know what is happening with Whitney Houston's daughter as we're depending on media for information.  What I do know is that she is a sensitive Pisces and she needs our prayers.  The story of her being found unconscious in a bath tub, stirs up the memory of how her mother died.  Someone posted a story on my facebook page that Bobbi Christina had deceased, but I checked the story and found out it was a fake. I immediately deleted it from my page. We should make it a practice to verify a story before we post it.  What we should keep in mind is that this child lost her mother not too long ago. She probably is still grieving and needs our love and support.  So instead of gossiping about what we don't know, lets keep our thoughts and prayers focused on Love, Light and Healing for Bobbi Christina, and her family. I Love You, All, Ayesha
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.