Friday, July 11, 2014

SUPERMOON IN CAPRICORN,JULY 12, 2014

Beloveds, NASA is calling this Full Moon "SuperMoon", the 1st of 3 scheduled to happen in 2014.  The next one will be on August 10th and the last one will be on September 9th.  They call it a SuperMoon because it's closer to the earth due to the shape of it's orbit.

SUPERMOONS

If you look up in the sky you'll see that this "SuperMoon" appears to be bigger than the last one.  In fact in this part of the country (Poconos) the Moon is quite beautiful and it won't be completely full until tomorrow.
So what does it mean that the Moon is closer to the earth or Perigee?  Well, it means that we're getting the magnetic pull more intensely, especially  people born in the signs that are directly affected....i.e. Cancerians will be feeling the opposition, Aries people and Libra people will be getting the square, and Capricorns will be more personally affected because it's in their sign.  Since I have planets in Libra, Cancer, the South Node in Aries...you can just about figure out that I'm feeling this SuperMoon more personally.  As I've told you before, sensitive people "get it" way before it happens so this week has been a trip.  Not only was my dream state effected by "weird" dreams, but one of my children sent out a sos ... which means coming into NYC this weekend.  Today I woke up with the news that a good friend's brother was brutally murdered in Brooklyn (another funeral).  While I was deeply saddened by this terrible news, I was selfishly thinking "Geez! I just said I didn't want to go to any more funerals this year".  Just buried my daughter in law last week and still doing the spiritual work to help my son and grandchildren handle the grief.  Plus, I had to cancel a speaking engagement which freed me up to speak at the funeral.  So this Supermoon has me on edge as I had to cancel another engagement made months ago to perform at a friend's memorial for his mother.  What in the world is going on...well, we're in the shift and "shift happens". Being a "no show" for events I would have liked to attend is not my favorite thing to do.  But at times like these we have to set priorities and go where we're needed the most.  

SUPERMOON IN NEW YORK & THE US

New York City is a Capricorn, with Aries Moon and Libra Rising.  While there always seems to be some violence going on in The Big Apple, I'm sure this SuperMoon in Capricorn will have this city rocking and rolling with surprising and sadly violent events.  When I drove in last week I could feel the energy just as I crossed the George Washington Bridge and had to kinda force my car into the right lane to make the turn. People drive faster in the city and it seems that no one wants to give anyone a break...you could feel the "gotta go, gotta go" energy as cars sped up after going through the toll.  I was more than happy to turn the driving over to one daughter who loves to speed. She's a New Yorker, loves the city and gets huffy with me  as I sit back and criticize the other drivers..."where's he going?" "why didn't she turn her signal on?" "watch out for that biker!" "don't hit that man!"  I don't know if living up here in the mountains is making me better or worse. I'm used to people paying attention to my signal when I need to change lanes...oh well!!! And the news also makes me jumpy...with people fighting and bombing each other...when will it stop?  Then the fact that the bigots haven't ever embraced the president, plus they're trying to sue him, when we know they really want to impeach him...such stuff and nonsense. No matter what he does they're going to complain and we all know why.  Then there's the immigrant children...what a shame. Only those who follow the history know why these children are risking their lives to flee their countries. Like Malcolm once said "the chickens are coming home to roost."  "Send them back to where they came from" says the son of degenerates who stole this country from the indigenous peoples who were living here first.  The nerve of this bleary eyed supremacist who stupidly believes he's better than others.  Turn it off, my spirit says, don't get locked up into their negativity...but really...who do they think they are?  These are children we're talking about. Is there no love for innocent children?  Turn it off or your blood pressure will spike, says my protective angel.  So I turned it off.  

LEBRON & THE SUPERMOON

Lebron James, the best basketball player in history (my opinion) is a Capricorn, so with the SuperMoon in Capricorn he made an announcement that he's returning home to Cleveland.  Good for him. He is an astute businessman (Capricorn) , so his ability to make money is a given.  Most of all he has made decisions based on what's good for him. Fans who not too long ago burned his t-shirts, are buying new t-shirts saying "welcome home".  I love it when a descendant of slaves who worked for nothing, turns the tables and makes their system work for him.  What I don't know is how much of that money Lebron is sharing with people in need...not just for tax purposes, but for the sole purpose of paying it forward.  He has to know that his enemies are busy working on bringing him down, so I'm wishing him love and Light and protection from the Most High.  

And I"m  wishing all of you, Love & Light, and protection from the Most High.  SuperMoon in Capricorn will be a weekend of many events and gatherings, so keep it peaceful, slow your roll, don't jump to conclusions and always do your best to spread the love around.  Love & Light, Ayesha

2 comments:

  1. Been offline for awhile. So glad to read about the Super Moons on your site. In Hawaii and in a place where watching the stars in amazing! And the moon is just fabulous too! The whole sky here is powerful! Yeah. One of the most amazing things about Hawaii is the sky and the sea and the mountains too. Mysteries abound and then there is the plain and simple pleasures too. So nice to see your site and hope that you and your family recover peacefully through the recent transitions your are experiencing. Also, have you hard about the Red moons? Saw the first one in April. Another one will be in October. Two more after that. What is your sense of these types of moons? Blessings eternally. Lady Brianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved your letter written to me on January 21,1987 after I wrote to you as a Black woman and excited you were a Astrologer. At the time I was a student and making a life changing move to another state. I have retired and the move was positive for me and I am still a student of Astrology.
    Love and Joy,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.