Tuesday, July 1, 2014

MERCURY GOES DIRECT - TUESDAY, JULY 1, 2014

Wondering if I'm the only one whose experiencing high highs and low lows?  Well that's the way it's been for me for over a year now and it seems there's no end to the cosmic chaos.  We could say the "storms" are caused by Pluto in Capricorn squaring Uranus in Aries and opposed by Mars in Libra which also squares Pluto and Jupiter in Cancer?  But then that's astrology speak that is only understood by other astrologers.  Or we could say that the shift is in full effect and it's time for all of us to move it up to a higher level, if we can. 

MERCURY'S INFLUENCE
 
 
So while things are shifting cosmically, in comes Mercury, planet of communications which has been retrograding for the past 3 weeks. It appears that no matter what I say, or write...it's misunderstood or worse, it's misinterpreted.  I think it might be better to just use sign language, or better to just stay silent and visualize outcomes, rather then try to force solutions.  My grandmother would say "I'll just pray on it." Mercury is going direct now and we won't have another retrograde Mercury until October, 2014.  Since Mercury traditionally goes retrograde about 3 or 4 times a year, you'd think we'd learn to just flow through it and bypass the confusion that seems to appear in our lives during these periods.  For one thing, if we can "see" it coming on a regular basis we could get our ducks in a row and be prepared for it.  This last period was a doozy, for me. Firstly, my computer died and I lost all my files. Then my car almost died because of a lack of oil (my bad). By the time the oil light came on it was almost too late, but a savvy mechanic kept the engine from seizing and saved the day.  He gave me a stern warning not to ever let this happen again.  Then my washer flooded the livingroom and far worse, my daughter in law deceased which threw my family into funeral mode again.  I totally dislike funerals, funeral parlors, gravesites, and the wailing and crying of the people who were left behind.  Why do we wait until someone dies to realize how much we appreciated their company? That's a rhetorical question, I know. I'm waiting to experience a funeral where someone gets up and tells the truth..."I never liked him, he had bad breath and a mean spirit, plus he cheated on his wife, beat the kids and kicked the dog".  Hmmm!  Or in the future a funeral where the deceased rises up during a flowery tribute and says "liar, liar, pants on fire, you never liked me and you made my life miserable".  At least that would be Truth in action instead of the way we deceive ourselves and others. The shift for me came when I had to cancel a speaking engagement in Harlem to be there for my son and grandchildren. Instead of speaking at one event I was called to comfort the grieving and speak at a funeral.  You want to make God laugh, just tell her your plans.  My daughter in law was a true warrior woman, who never missed a day at work (really) and who also raised three of her own children and five nieces and nephews while keeping a pristine clean house.  She loved to cook and feed people. Once she came for a visit because she needed some rest, but instead of resting the next morning and agreeing to go out for breakfast,  she got up and cooked a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles and grits...geez! She was dearly loved and will always be missed.  That was my Mercury Retrograde period, and from what I'm hearing from others, this period wasn't an easy one.
But we came through it and there was Light at the end of the tunnel.  Light came for me via a good friend who bought me a new computer tower.  Thought he was just going to have the old tower fixed but instead he paid for a new one.  I am thankful for all the good friends and loving family in my life.
No matter what the circumstance or the condition, it's the people in my life who make the difference.
Thanks to Ron, Anna, Diane, Osayande, Sharonne, Coni, Funmi, Aiesha, Sekhmet, Mimi,  Herline, Ada and my 3 wonderful children. You held me up when I thought I was falling down. I love you all, unconditionally. Love, Light, Laughter & Joy, Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.