Sunday, July 21, 2013

GRAND SEXTILE, MONDAY, JULY 29, 2013

COSMIC ALIGNMENT
The Grand Sextile is a spectacular arrangement of planets that are sextile to one another, while in the midst of two Grand Trines.  If you look at the physical chart with the lines or aspects drawn between the planets it looks like a Star of David and even though it happens on the 29th, we've been slowly moving into this energy for a while now.  However if you Google Grand Sextile, you'll get many different and diverse interpretations of what it means.  Some say it's the opening of the Stargate, while others give technical explanations that even had my mind confused and I understand the astrological language. 

IT'S ALL A MATTER OF PERCEPTION

If you remember the hype that was projected as y2k approached, or the super hype over the more recent "end of the world" hype about the end of the Mayan Calendar in
December 2012, my advice is to keep in mind that even though this Grand Sextile is a physically beautiful pattern, try not to fall into the hype projected by spiritual babies who really don't have a clue.  The last time we experienced a Grand Sextile was back in 1945.  If something great and wonderful happened during that time, I don't remember because I was only 5 years old. 

REMEMBER YOUR BLOOD LINES

Native elders tell us to invoke our blood memory a mystical way of saying "remember who you are".  Our collective consciousness is being stimulated to shift.   Earth Mother is shifting and those souls who remain flexible and faithful will shift with it. We're all being called to live a life on purpose and to use our natural gifts and talents to help ourselves and/or others.  My life shifted tremendously the day after the New Moon in Aries (April 11, 2013).  My deepest fears came true as I helplessly watched my beloved daughter took her last breath.  It humbled me and brought me to my knees as I begged God for her life.  Then I had to question everything I thought I knew about this existence and my relationship to the Most High.  When I was writing the blog about the New Moon in Aries and how good it would be for all fire signs, little did I know that this Sagittarius was getting ready to exit the earth.  I had pushed back the fears of losing her that seemed to begin when she took her first breath, when she jumped into the deep end of a swimming pool at age 5, when she seemed to be a totally accident prone child that kept us running to the hospital as she aged up.  Each time I would say to myself "I can't lose her, I can't lose her" and then I lost her.  I reverted back to those old teachings I learned in childhood that taught me that God was a man in the sky.  "why did you do this to me" was my ignorant cry.  I questioned everything I had been taught about astrology and healing because in my mind it didn't work this time. 

Then a medicine person came into my dream and said "remember your blood ties"  It was revealed to me that each time we incarnate into a physical body that there is a soul contract that comes with us.  It would seem that my daughter fulfilled her contract and just moved on.  The other thing that came to me was the memory of saying "I can't even imagine the pain of losing a child".  I uttered those words after the school massacre in Connecticut.  The other things that kept resounding in my head was what I read in the 7 Laws for Spiritual Success by Chopra "ask yourself what am I learning in all of this and how can I use it to help others".  I'm not there yet.

IT'S GOING TO BE WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE!

I've said it before with aspects that were intense and quite frankly when I just didn't know what was going to happen.  I'm saying it again about the Grand Sextile, which some astrologers say is going to be extremely positive energy.  I do know that when we place our attention on something and then state our intention, with no tension, we're bound to attract to us our deep desires.  Ummm, I've been fearing losing my daughter, deep down inside for far too many years.  When it happened it was like a cord was cut, the burden of the fear was gone.  I'm being honest with you in the hopes that you won't allow deep seated fears to control you, or to attract to you what you don't want.  There are many free modalities on the web, designed to help you clear out the negatives and replace them with positives.  All you have to do is sign up for them and do the "work".  Deepak and Oprah are doing another 21 day meditation cycle starting on August 5th.  Then there's always Agape with Rev. Beckwith and Ricki BB.  The latter is what's kept me going these days as I enjoy the music and the ever powerful messages.  Thinking if it wasn't for Agape and a few great friends I'd be in a fetal position sucking my thumb (laughing but true).  Of course my three daughters have come up strong for me with their unconditional love and support.  Now and again I receive a message that I'm loved and supported and I am forever thankful for Anna Austin, Diane Austin, Mae Jackson, Peter Harper, Sekhmet, Ruqaiyah, Funmilayo, Ramona, Ron, Monife, Nymia Herline, Angelique, Mike,  and all the others who are keeping me in your prayers...thank you, thank you, thank you! 
I am Blessed!  Love & Light, Ayesha

4 comments:

  1. I am so very, very sorry that you have lost a child. It is true that this is people's biggest fear next to that of their own death. I have two daughter's who are really responsible for giving me life as it were. They came in through me but have made my experience on this earth worth every negative experience I have ever had. This is why through them, I had life renewed and joy fills my heart.

    I pray that you are able to continue to move forward in whatever way is beneficial to you. Perhaps your daughter has gone on ahead to scope out the other side and will greet you when you are ready. We know that the body becomes tired and weary but life goes on and on. Therefore, we may not see with our eyes but see with our souls......your daughter is doing fantastically well!

    So much love I send to you. We need each other so much during these times. Relationships are what evolve us spiritually anyway, right? Bless you.....hugs and kisses to you, Ms. Ayesha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your kind words of love and support. I appreciate you, Love & Light, Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and Blessing to you and your family. I pray that time has allow healing and that the Creator is blessing your creative Spirit!
    I am new to your website and I would like to just say THANK YOU. I started my journey with you on Oct 5th's New Moon and sometimes I feel that I'm just a few days off beat, but I keep moving on. My blessings have come in small ways, but when I think of each one, the first thing that comes to mind is "God works in myriad ways to bless me - I am grateful and so it is!" I'm now moving on to Week 5 and hope I'm doing this thing correctly. You can email via psmuthaearth@gmail.com or muthanaycha1@optonline.net (i read this mail more frequently) if you have further instructions for me.
    Again...thank you so much, you are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.